25

INCONTRARE IL MOSTRO

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

DEIMOS allowed Faye to continue playing in the garden. They spent the next two hours lying in the sun and Faye did some watering, singing, and planting. She had paid him no mind after finding a butterfly and chasing it around until it landed on her head.

"Look, a butterfly!"

Deimos walked up to her, the butterfly escaping.

"Aw, it's gone," she pouted.

Deimos chuckled. "My butterfly is right here," he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her to him. "Now, are you ready for some lunch?"

Faye nodded eagerly, hungry. "C'mon, butterfly," he grabbed her hand and pulled her inside.

Deimos let her sit at the counter while he made them some simple sandwiches, something that Faye had grown to love. He'd cut the bread into hearts for her, his eyebrows furrowed in concentration. It was for her, after all. He needed to do it right. Faye swung her legs under the chair, patiently awaiting the sandwich while petting Blue and occasionally her cat, Tortise, who had a strong distaste for the rabbit.

"Thank you!" Faye cheered when he set down the plate with the heart-shaped sandwich on it.

"Such good manners," he praised, kissing her forehead and letting her dig in on her food.

"Can we watch a movie?" Faye asked when she finished.

The clouds rumbled over top, a hidden storm began to brew in the sky. "Perfect timing," Deimos said as it began to downpour. "Of course, baby."

Faye clapped and stood up, walking away from the table to the living room. "Excuse me, little one?" Deimos' tone made her stop.

"Yes?" She turned around, looking at him innocently.

She won't be so innocent when I have her bent over on all fours, crying out for release as my cock brings her closer to the edge of pleasur-

"Your plate?" He cocked up an eyebrow at the mess she made. Faye nodded and grabbed the plate, cleaning it off in the sink before setting it on the drying rack.

Deimos nodded his head. "Good girl." Faye blushed and looked at her feet. "I love how I can still make you shy after all this time, hm, my little bug?" He growled, tilting up her face and pressing his lips to hers. She whimpered under his bruising kiss, separating their lips and hiding her face in his chest.

"Now, go," he patted her bum, letting her scurry into the living room to find a movie.

When he had finished cleaning, he went into the kitchen, finding his kitten already curled under one of the blankets, moving her feet around anxiously.

"You choose, kitten?" She nodded excitedly. "What one?"

"New Pokemon!" She was excited to see it although she didn't know much about the Pokemon universe or the game. "Cuddles?" She asked.

Deimos pretended to fall on top of her, gently crushing her underneath him, still making sure she could breathe just fine. Faye giggled and wrapped her arms around him, keeping him tight against her body, his head resting on her belly. "You can't see!"

Deimos growled and lifted her shirt, placing a kiss on her belly. "No? I see something much better this way," he looked at her small boobs in her lace bra.