20

IL DISCORSE 

CHAPTER TWENTY

_

FAYE sat at the counter, swinging her legs back and forth as she finished her pancakes. Her mother would be coming tomorrow and she was practically buzzing with excitement for her to come to see her new home. 

Home, it didn't feel unnatural to call it that anymore. She knew that wherever Deimos was, that would forever be her home. 

"Baby?" Deimos took her empty plate and helped her wipe off her sticky face. "What do you want to do today?" 

Faye already had a long list in her mind of things she wanted to get done before her mother arrived. 

"We have to pick some flowers! And make some cookies! And decorate the house! And-," 

"Okay, okay," Deimos pressed a chaste kiss to her lips. "One thing at a time, sì? (yes)."He noticed her furrowed eyebrows. "What's wrong, mia fata? (my fairy)."

Faye looked at him in shock. "Did you just call me fat?" 

Deimos immediately winced. "No, fata means fairy in my language. You're my little fairy." 

Faye sighed and nodded. "Can we go pick some flowers for Mama?" 

Deimos nodded and let her lead him and Blue out to the garden. Faye sang quietly under her breath while gently picking and pruning the best selection. "All done!" She said, walking back over to her Mate. The two made their way inside as Faye put the flowers she had collected into a vase with water for her mother. 

He stood up, his black suit shirt and slacks clung to his every muscle. "Buona (good)," he muttered, happy to spend more time with her. "What's next?" 

"What's the hard thing in your pants?" 

Deimos froze. 

What?

"I never have anything in my pockets! Well, I have dresses so I don't have pockets. But if I did have pockets I wouldn't ever use them. Which is why I like to wear dresses because they're soft and-, I want to see what's the hard thing!" 

If Deimos was anything human he was sure he would've been bright red. Does she want me to just whip out my cock and show it to her?

Deimos sighed and gently placed a hand on her lower back, pushing her inside. "Baby, it's time you and I talk about some things." Faye was nonetheless oblivious to nature and was simply curious as to what that thing was in his pocket. 

Deimos sat down on the couch, Faye squished herself as close as possible to him. "What are we talking about?" She looked up at him with big, pouty eyes. 

Don't think about those eyes looking up at you while you thrust your dick into her wet mout-

"My body is different from your body, you understand that right?" 

Faye looked a bit confused but nodded. "Yeah! You don't have boobs!" 

Deimos coughed, caught off guard. "Yes, well-,."