39

FINALMENTE SUO 

CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE

_

FAYE woke up cranky. Not because she was unhappy, or still tired. She was horny.  The girl had a great dream, one that involved Deimos feasting on her like a wild animal.  Whining, she felt a wetness down below. Deimos had tucked her into their bed, turning on the soft lights and essential oil diffusor for her.  She knew Deimos didn't want her touching herself without his permission. But she couldn't wait. She needed him. 

"Deimos!" She cried, whining and kicking the covers off of her. 

Deimos entered the room, a towel around his waist and wet hair. He must've done a workout when she was sleeping. He walked over to her, and she grabbed his hand and brought it down to her core. "N-Needy." 

Deimos' eyes immediately darkened. He knew exactly what his girl needed.  Leaving no care, he bent down and encaptured her lips with his own. Faye moaned into the kiss, enjoying his affection. He moved his hand from the outside of her leggings to the inside, down in her underwear. He could feel she was soaked. 

"My dirty little girl," he groaned. "All wet and needy for me, hm?" 

Faye nodded and whined, bucking up into his hand. He crawled onto the bed and pounced on her like a predator, tugging off her pants and underwear. He pressed a soft kiss to her lips and then each eyelid, rubbing his thumb over her cheek. "Look at you, a vision," he whispered. "Do you trust me?" 

Faye nodded. He gently removed her top until she was completely nude underneath him. He growled at the sight of her body, chest heaving and waiting for him. "Mine," he latched onto her nipple, gently playing with the other under his thumb. 

He switched to the other before moving down her body, pressing kissing between her breasts, down her stomach, and finally reaching her mound. 

She opened her legs for the large man as he held her legs in his hands. Then, he dove in. Licking her all over, he sucked and kissed. He circled her clit with his tongue before sucking it into his mouth and flicking it. 

"D-Deimos!" She screamed, reaching for his hair to hold onto. He growled into her, continuing his meal, occasionally dipping down to thrust his tongue inside her. "I'm gonna-," she paused, not knowing what to say. 

"Come for me." He dove in, sucking her clit and flicking it, overstimulating her as she let go, exploding. When he felt her throbbing, he moved down, cleaning her up and enjoying her sweet taste. 

He was painfully hard under his towel and honestly surprised it had stayed on. He did tie it fairly tight. 

"Gods," he pressed another kiss to her lips. "You're so beautiful when you come undone." 

Faye giggled and continued kissing him. "Need more," she began to hump against his clothed crotch, feeling his hard cock underneath. 

"I don't know if you're ready, baby," he looked at her. He brushed his thumb over her cheek. 

"Please," she begged. "Need it so bad. I need your cock so bad," she whined, making him lose all control. 

How could he stop, with his Mate underneath him, begging for release? He unwrapped his towel, letting his cock spring out. 

Faye gasped as he slapped it against her clit, rubbing himself in her juices. She would be fairly lubricated considering she just orgasmed but he wanted to be careful. Placing his head at her entrance, he leaned overtop of her, pressing a kiss to her lips. 

"It will sting baby, but don't worry, I'm going to make you feel good." Faye gasped as she felt him slowly enter. 

She hissed at the pain of him stretching her, burning inside. He was halfway in when he began to pull out and slowly thrust, wanting her to get used to it. He rubbed her clit with his thumb, helping her become more lubricated. 

"More!" She whined, bucking up into him. 

With a growl, he set off, thrusting his entire length aggressively into her. Faye whined and held onto the back of his neck, moaning in ecstasy as he reached further and further into her. He looked down, a sight to behold. Her small body was destroyed by him. Her slick was all over him, glistening in the low lights. 

"Please!" She was begging, getting close again. Deimos could feel her walls pulsing and clenching onto him tighter, not letting go. Faye gasped as he continued to pound into her, hitting her in all the right spots. 

"This," thrust, "is,"thrust  "mine," thrust. He growled. "My little slut, my little pussy," he rubbed at her clit. "My little slut." 

Faye had tears pricking at her eyes, begging to be released. "Come on my cock, come for your Mate," he demanded and felt her fall apart immediately. 

With a final moan, she let go, feeling the waves of pleasure all over her. Deimos thrust once, twice, and with a moan, fell apart inside of her, marking her as his completely. 

He pressed a series of kisses against her lips, cheeks, nose, and face. "My beautiful Mate," he slowly pulled out, making her wince. She could feel him leaking out of her. "Let me clean you up," he walked to the bathroom still nude, but now grabbed a washcloth with warm water, and returned. 

He gently cleaned her up as she whimpered at the contact. "Shh," he pressed one final kiss to her clit before discarding the cloth and putting underwear on them both. "My good girl," he whispered, wrapping her in his arms, gently running his fingers up and down her back and through her hair. "Did I hurt you?" He noticed the marks he had made on her neck were beginning to show. 

She shook her head and pushed it further into his neck. "No, I liked it a lot." She grinned bashfully at him, accepting his sweet kiss. 

His Mate was finally his. 

Completely, wholly, his.