8

We got our Ice Cream before making our way into a booth and talking. Afterwards, she walked me home and left.

It has been a month since I last saw her. Kash and I went to the gallery and had fun. He took me to that specific gallery because one of his paintings is in it. It was a painting of a dog running into a house.
We went ice skating, paragliding and had picnics in the park.

I spent a lot of time with Mrs Jones. University has been fun but we are almost over. Today is my last exam, I am excited but scared. I am hopeful for my future.

It is the Christmas season, everywhere you go. Kash wants us to go to this other party hosted by one of his friends but I am unsure, I am not the party type but since I am done with University now, I decided to let loose.

We are now at the door. The house is a mansion, Kash failed to mention that. We walk in and Kash drags me to find his friend. The house is filled with drunk people.  Kash is leading me down to a basement which I guess is where his friend is. Imagine hosting a party only to sit in your basement with only a few friends and chilled vibes. That is what his friend is doing.

"Sup guys, this is Abiya, this is George, Lerato, Kenzie, Sbu, Mbali and Kent." We exchange pleasantries before I sit opposite, Kent who is sitting next to Mbali and Sbu. On my right, it is Lerato and on my left it is Kenzie.

"Are you dating Kash?" Lerato asks, Kenzie seems interested in our conversation.

"No, I am not, we are just friends. Why?" I ask sensing the ladies relax.

"Mbali over there has a huge crush on him, she has liked him for the longest time," Kenzie explains as we look at Mbali looking at Kash as he talks with George.

"What do you want? Cold drink or a cider?"

"Cold drink please." He hands me a coke and I am not mad, it is good.

"So how do you know Kash?" Kenzie asks

"He was at one of my poetry sessions at the Black Beans."

"Oh, you are a poet?"

"Yeah. How do y'all know him?"

"School, streets, around, all over the place." Some other answers I got from everyone. The party is so much better here. We are about to play Never have I ever, the classic.

The games are on and so far we have all taken tons of shots and if you are a bit tipsy you are drunk.

The door to the basement opens and it is Kent asking

"Never have I ever had sex." Everyone but me takes a shot.

"Wait what really?" Kenzie asks, I nod.

"Didn't know you were that pure." I turn my head to go to the voice and it is Amari, my boss. Why did I come here?

"Mari!" George screams.

"Playing never have I ever, without your favourite cousin?"

"You took your time coming here, join in." She comes and sits in between Kenzie and me.

"Never thought I would see you here." She whispers into my ear.

"Never thought I would be here," I whisper back. We continue playing and I can already feel my hangover.

"Seven minutes in heaven?" Kent suggests and everyone agrees. I am laying my head on Amari's shoulder.

Four people have already been given their sentence, the bottle lands on Kash and me. We stand and go upstairs.

"I am going to take a nap, wake me up in ten minutes."

"Sure thing buddy," I tell Kash as he lays on the bed.

Ten minutes later, I wake him up and we go downstairs.

"Finally, what were two doing?"

"He was taking a nap." We all laugh. Kash sits next to me and we happen to be sitting opposite Amari and Mbali. The bottle spins and I almost thought it was going to say, Amari and Kash but it landed on Kash and Mbali. They go upstairs. Everyone gets a partner and it is just Amari and me.

"Look at us."

"Look at us." A giggle escapes my lips, a smile plasters itself on hers.

"Who would have thought?"

"Not me." Our laughter fills the room, making everything seem brighter than when we walked in. She walks over to the couch I am sitting on, she sits beside me. I am not sure if it is the alcohol but I want to kiss her. She leans in and I feel her getting closer to me, I close my eyes, I feel her breath on my lips, her presence around me, is she hesitating or asking for me to initiate? I choose to believe it is the second one, leaning in and soon I feel her soft lips on mine, in a second I feel her hands on my thighs, she cups my legs before pulling me onto her lap and I oblige, while her hands caress my thighs and ass and my fingers massage her scalp.

Thank God I wore a dress or this would have been uncomfortable for my legs. I can hear her groans and they keep me going and wanting more.

I pull myself away to get a breath, our foreheads still connected, her eyes looking straight into mine, lust swirling in those eyes, she wanted me and I wanted her too. In a split-second decision, we both decide that the taste of the other was intoxicating and we needed another drink of each other.

She sucks on my bottom lip before I feel her tongue exploring my mouth, I pull out to place a hickey on her neck, when I am done, I trail a few kisses along her jawline, I place my lips on her and decide to take control of this kiss. I feel her smile on my lips, I take my time with it, she decided to suck on my tongue and I hear a snicker from her.

"What are you two doing?" In a smug tone, Kent asks

"Kissing, you should try it sometime," Ri insists, I hide in the crook of her neck. I make no plans to move from Ri's lap and she makes no plans to move her hands from my ass. I put my forehead on hers again, I want to kiss her again. She places a peek on my lips and Sbu and Kenzie walk in shortly followed by George. They snicker about Ri and me. I look into her eyes, focusing on the lust we both have.

"You want to leave?" I nod before I could comprehend what she meant. She cups my thighs and stands up. As we stand, Kash and Mbali walk in. "George, tell your parents that I will see them at Christmas, bye to the rest of you." I just wave and allow Ri to lead us out.

She puts me into her passenger side and goes to the driver's side.

"Should I take you home or do you want to come back to my place?" Sober me would say, I should go home and sleep but drunk me wants to explore more of Ri.

"Your place." She nods and starts driving. What am I doing? This is my boss, I can not fuck my boss but I want to so badly.

We get there and she leads me to her bedroom, her house is stunning, she goes to the bathroom, when she comes out I walk to where she is standing, she is taller than me.

"What?" A smirk on her face she looks at me knowing what I want but wanting me to say it. I wrap my arms around her neck, closer to her lips, I feel her breath on my lips and I am waiting for her to join our lips. "What do you want from me?"

"Let's start with a kiss." In a soft, timid voice. Her lips on mine, I feel her grab and position me on the bed while our lips are intact. My legs are on the sides of her body, her hand on my ass while the other is on my waist, I never want this to end, I am in utopia. She tugs on my lower lip before her lips are on my neck giving me a hickey, her hands make their way to the waistline of my underwear, thank God I went with the black lace panty and not my weekday jockey. I feel her tug on the waistline, but she lets go and her hands move up my body to my waist.

Slowly she lets go of my neck and we look into each other's eyes.

"We are not having sex." Leaving no room for discussion, her hands are still grabbing my ass.

"Why?" In a small voice, hoping she would not hear my protest.

"Wouldn't want you drunk the first time you have sex." Fair point.