59

We slept in different rooms, her mother made sure of it. We spent the night on call and she worked for most of it, Neo chose to spend the night with her instead of me.

I got woken up by Neo coming in and jumping on my bed. She also gave me a bracelet that Ri gave her to give to me.

I got ready by myself, I did not want to do much, nothing dramatic, this is a day about me and the love of my life and I did not want to do much.

Naledi, Kamo and George are my bride's people.
"Naledi, Kamo please come and help me." my dress is big and I do need help putting this on.

Ri's bride's people are Luka, Ara, and Asa. Neo is the flower girl, and George is the ring bearer as well.

They help me into the heavy dress before helping me put on my heels. We take a moment to say a thank you to our guides and wish for a good day with no drama.

Daniel is driving us to the gardens where the ceremony is happening, in a golf cart, I could never walk in this dress for long, it is heavy.

"Where is my bouquet?"

"Here!"

"Okay, okay. okay!"

"Calm down, everything will work out, you are marrying the love of your life, that is all that matters."

"I am marrying the love of my life, nothing will go wrong, they love me, and I love them."

After I calm down, George walks first, followed by Kamo then Naledi. As I look up to see her, she has tears in her eyes, my face is a puddle and hers has a light mist.

She helps me up to the altar and we hold hands as we wait to say our vows.

"You look ravishing." she mouths to me and a smile decorates my face

"We are gathered here today to celebrate love, to solidify a union, and to honour God for the ideal of marriage. As Saint Paul said Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends.

With that said, Amari will start with her vows." She recites the vows Reverend Russo instructs and I follow her as well.

"I know pronounce you wife and wife, you may kiss your bride." she lifts my veil and her smile grows, the cheers from our family grow and our lips connect for the first time as Mrs. and Mrs. Ziatzev-Goncharov.

We took pictures while our guests settled into their assigned seats, making the seating chart was hell but we agreed that this day was about us and no one else, so they will put up with the people they do not like.

"Good Day everybody, today we have a long list of speakers because my family is huge and they would all like to say a word." Luka as best man is of course the MC. "But as Best man, I decided I should set the bar that no one will reach." laughter erupts from the crowd.

"I met Abiya I think it's now nine years ago, we were going on a vacation with my cousins and siblings and she came along. Mari introduced her to us as her friend but you could tell from the way she looked at her, that they were not just friends. We expected Abiya to be the worst person on the planet because my big sis has awful taste, you can imagine our surprise when Abiya turned out to be the perfect person for her, that made sense when I heard that Abiya chose Amari. I love my sister and I am happy Abiya chose her over and over and over again because they both deserve the happiness they give each other." we all applaud him and his amazing speech.