Chapter 3 - The mission -

Sorry it has been a while guys but here it is finally an update and we are going to try update more often but we all have exams at them moment and we need to actually be together to come up with ideas...

so yeah please

vote

comment

fan

enjoy

...................................

(Robyn's Pov)

'We're you girls...spying on us?' Albus questioned whilst Hawk gave us an evil glare. Professor Okai however was still ranting about children. 

'Us? Nope....we were just....um...' Lily stuttered trying to think up an excuse as we all untangled ourselves from each other.

'Sleep Walking!' Raven finished, resulting in weird looks from everyone.

'So you were sleep walking in the middle of the afternoon?' Professor Okai interrogated.

'Technically, it's the evening. And we all know Lily has issues anyway.' I corrected

'HEY!....Oh wait...maybe your right.' She moaned.

'Aren't I always?' Through out this whole discussion Hawk, was staring intently at us, making me feel uncomfortable. Plus the fact that i am now extremely tempted to start a staring contest with him.

'How much of that conversation did you actually hear?' Professor Okai asked and Lily and I turned to Raven for an answer.

'Only something about a prophecy and Devlin being evil which might i add is very true seeing as she is a spineless pa....' Raven rambled on with her hatred of the girl. If you could even call her that. Unfortunately Lily smacked her hand over her mouth before she had the chance to get to the good part of the insult.

'Interesting.' Professor Okai muttered before pacing the room. All of us seemed to forget that our older brothers were in the room too. 

'What exactly is going on Sir?' Lily asked with a quiet voice which unless she has changed personalities is very unusual for her.

'Albus. Hawk. I think it is time to dismiss you from this mission. Maybe someone else, someone closer could find more information.' Professor Okai started and I watched as the boys jaws dropped whilst I held back a laugh.

'By someone, you mean them!' Hawk interjected and Raven snickered.

'We do have names you know.' I intruded crossing my arms. Hawk snorted, turning away from me. Do you see the lovely relationship with have with our brother. I swear he is adopted.

'Yes I mean them. It is nothing against you boys and I will put you on another important mission but as the girls are in the same year as Devlin, they be able to find out more. Also it will make it easier for the second part of the mission. Both your families have been training for the BP for years and now it is time for your sisters to learn.' The Professor stated and anger raged in the two brothers.

'Why do you always have to come alone and ruin everything' Hawk stropped, clenching his fists.

'I'm sorry. It's not our fault we are more awesome than you.' Raven rubbed in and Lily let out a giggle.

'Sorry brother but nothing is more amazing than us. We're smarter, clumsier and more talented than you.' Lily added smirking.

'Tripping over flat surfaces isn't a talent.' Albus argued and Lily went red.