Chapter 15 - Is it a bird? Is it a plane? -

(Raven's Pov)

'YOU CAN'T KEEP US HERE FOREVER!'

'YOU'LL BE HEARING FROM MY LAWYER'

'LILY. YOU DON'T HAVE A LAWYER.'

'WHAT IS A LAWYER?'

'WHO KNOWS?'

'SHUT UP!' The man in the fancy uniform interjected.

'Well then. That wasn't very nice.' I replied holding onto the bars that surrounded us whilst poking my head through them.

'i'm not a nice person. I just get the joy of locking imbeciles like you up everyday. I enjoy seeing you all cry.' He smirked.

'Why would we cry um...Simon?' I questioned, glancing at the name on his jacket.

'Cause mummy and daddy aren't coming to get you. And my name isn't Simon, it's Simone.' He corrected, emphasising the name.

'Simon. Simone...Whatever. Actually Simon just isn't working for me...' I began, tapping the bars with a grin. Robyn continued thinking up ways to annoy this Simone.

'Yeah. Me wither. From now on, we are going to call you Barry.' 

'But that's not my...'

'That's not my name. That's not my name.' I sang whilst Lily said.

'Your right. He does look like a Barry.' We all studied the horrible person in front of us agreeing he looks like a Barry.

'But...'

'I think it is the beard.' 

'No. No definitely the moustache.'

'MY NAME ISN'T BARRY. NOW SHUT UP!' He yelled, causing us all to jump and Lily to back away into a corner.

'Look what you've done Barry. You've made Lily switch personalities.' I stated, shaking my head disapprovingly.

'I didn't...'

'You disgust me.' Robyn finished, before attempting to return the real Lily.

'I'm sorry okay. I just...oh forget it.' Barry stuttered, walking away.

We eventually got Lily back after ten minutes of trying to make her laugh.

'I'm bored.' Robyn randomly stated.

'Me too. There is no one to annoy anymore. Speaking of people to annoy. Where's Jasper?' I asked and before any of us could respond, another person in uniform approached with Jasper by her side.

'Speak of the Devil and the Devil shall come.' Robyn grinned and the we all chorused 'JASPER!' as he joined us in our new room.

'Hey girls.' He sighed. 'I can't believe you got us arrested' He added with a small chuckle.

'Is that a good thing or a bad thing?' Lily questioned.

'Bad but I have already asked my parents to bail us out. I have to admit, this is a new experience though that is only hilarious with you girls.'

'So it's a good thing?' I said, scrunching my eyebrows together.

'Yeah. I suppose.'

'In that case, care to join us for a song?' I asked deviously and he laughed before saying.

'Of course.'

'Hakuna matata. What a wonderful phrase.

Hakuna matata, ain't no passing phase.