Chapter 11 - A flying pink dog fish? -

ELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OUR FELLOW BASEMENT PEOPLE!!!!

WHAT'S UP!' 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LOVELY COMMENTS YOU PEOPLE GIVE US WE LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH SO ONCE AGAIN WE REWARD YOU WITH A NEW CHAPTER!

PLEASE

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

SHARE WITH FELLOW WATTPAD MEMBERS AND SHARE THE WORD OF THIS BOOK!!!1

ENJOY! X

..............................

(Lily's Pov)

I groggily woke up to the sound of a banjo playing. It really made me want to get up and dance. Usually that is something I don't want to do when I first wake up! My eyes slowly opened and I noticed everyone else doing the same.

I sat up as my eyes adjusted. The sight in front of us all was not one we expected. Not at all.

In fact in frightened me and I could see the horror spreading across the others too. There in front of us was Uncle Simon, levitating in the air and playing the Banjo. His eyes were closed and his head was swaying along to the tune. I gave everyone a confused look before Harry went an waved a hand in front of Simon.

'Do not interrupt me in the middle of my masterpiece.' Uncle Simon said sternly. Harry stumbled back, shocked. Simon opened his eyes and stared at us all.

'Heyyyyyy...How's it going?' I asked warily. He simply continued to stare at us. One by one we looked at the person next to us, until it came back to me looking at Simon. 

'What happened?' Robyn questioned. 'Did you finally figure out we are more awesome than you?'

'No'

'No? Well you really should get a reality check then because it is totally true.' 

'No' He was really starting to confuse me... ' Why didn't you tell me?' He said seriously.

'Tell you what?' Louis asked. 

'Why didn't you invite me?' He said again.

'INVITE YOU TO WHAT?' We all chorused in frustration. 

'TO YOUR HOOTENANNY? WHY DIDN'T YOU INVITE ME TO YOUR HOOTENANNY?!' Simon cried, standing up.

'Oh...well we didn't know...' Liam stuttered.

'How did you know we were having a Hootenanny? And how did you know where to find us?' Raven questioned being the smart one.

'I have my ways.' He smirked. He really does scare me sometimes.

'Well we promise to invite you next time.' Zayn said, not sounding certain. 

'You better. Nobody can stop my awesome moves, once I get going in a Hootenanny.' He smiled, looking to the sky in a daydream.

'Riiigghhtttt...' I said. I can't believe we were all standing in the middle of a forest, arguing with Uncle Simon about Hootenanny's. Not your every day conversation and far from normal but then again we passed the normal line decades ago. 

'Are you here to save us then?' Niall questioned with hopeful eyes. 'Because I am dying for some Nandos'

'Sorry guys your not completely safe yet. I heard from Professor Morris, that Devlin found you but you managed to sort it before he could help...'