Chapter 12 - The Muggle World -

EEELLLLLOOOOOOOOO Basement People. We are are back. Back. Back Again!

Good news! One musketeers step dad is a very awesome person and now the 3 musketeers are seeing one direction on their added date on the 6th april whoooooooooooooooo!!!!1

Can't Wait!

Anyways lets celebrate with a new chappie. Thanks for the awesome comments fellow BP's we luv u!

Please

vote

comment

fan

ENJOY!

..........................

(Raven's)

I can't believe we got fired! My life is over. I have nothing to live for! What has my life come to.

We are currently sitting on a bench, all by ourselves, waiting for a train, whilst Lily plays the harmonica. Not very well either.

Yes. We are waiting for a train. A train that will take us to...I can't say it....

THE MUGGLE WORLD!

It is just too embarrassing to go back to Hogwarts now. Even though no one knew of our mission in the first place but still it hurts.

'How could Simon do this to us?' I complained. 

'I don't know but for the first time in my life...I am sad.' Robyn sighed, dropping her head. 'WHHHYYYYY!'

'There. There.' I said, patting her back whilst Lily continued to eradicate our eardrums with her awful instrument. 'LILY STOP PLAYING THAT GOD DAMN THING!' She immediately stopped and tears filled her eyes. 

'What is wrong with the world!' She sobbed. 'We were amazing spies.' I was about to reply but our train arrived. 

'I guess this is it. Time to join the...' I stopped and gulped before continuing. 'Muggles.'

We clambered onto the train, finding our seats. I still can't believe this is happening.

'B-b-but I don't want to become normal. P-please don't do this to me' Robyn begged as she fell onto her knees, causing a scene. I guess some things never change.

'Calm down Robyn.' Lily whispered, pulling her onto a chair.

'I wonder what the boys are doing right now?' I questioned.

.....

(Harry's Pov)

'HOOTENANNY!' Louis screamed, turning up the music. We all began to dance around, partying like there was no tomorrow. We let the music blare out and we all waited for something extraordinary to happen.

Then we all stopped.

'It's just not the sameeee' Niall cried.

'I want the girls back.' Liam sobbed and we all nodded tears forming.

'ME TO!' I added. 

'I can't believe I am saying this but I miss them. I miss the girls and their talks of smurtles, pie and nooses. I miss how annoying they are. I miss their laughs and smiles. I miss the craziness. I want them to come back!' Zayn said, fountains falling from all our eyes now as we all broke down in tears. 

Why did we have to meet them? Now we miss them! 

................

(Raven's Pov)