Chapter 14 - Guess who's back, back, back again -

(Raven's Pov)

'What does it do?' Lily half whispered twiddling the object in her hand, examining it.

'You can call or send texts to people all over the world.' Jasper explained. I think he is getting bored of explaining things to us by now. Never mind.

'But how can you talk to people if they aren't next to you?' I asked, demanding to know how this strange contraption works.

'Special signals that run through earth. i don't know.' He shrugged, shoving his hands into his pockets.

'But...Oh what a conundrum.' I sighed. Suddenly there was a clashing sound. We all turned to face Robyn who had dropped her phone on the floor. According to Jasper though, these are quite hard to break. He clearly doesn't know us all that well yet then.

Robyn bent down to pick up her new muggle toy but only ended up dropping it again.

'God damn it! I'm such a doodle nugget.' She cried, slapping her forehead with the palm of her hand.

'Doodle nugget?' Our squib friend questioned.

'Yeah. Clumsy is such a boring word. So I say doodle nugget.' My twin smiled, bobbing her head slightly as if she was listening to music in her head, which she probably is.

'Okay then. Well I have added my number and Luke's into your phones, so if you get lost I can contact you.'

'How do we do...' I began but he finished.

'Just ask anyone around you for help. Just don't scare them in the process.'

'Can't make any promises there squib.' Lily smirked whilst eating an ice-cream. Where the fudge did she get that?

'Uh Lily. Where did that ice-cream come from?' Robyn stated curiously, eyeing the creamy dessert that we both suddenly craved.

'It is amazing what you find in this place. I would say a leprechaun riding a rainbow unicorn gave it to me and the leprechaun had fools gold from a place called lego land but they told me not to tell.' She said and froze. 'I said nothing.'

Wow that girl has a big imagination.

'Lily. I'm pretty sure there is a mental hospital with your name on it.' Jasper grinned and the crazy girl stared at him.

'Does it have food?'

'Plenty of it.'

'Take me there.' She whisper-yelled, eyes sparkling at the mention of food.

'Can we go to Ikea?' I asked after a small memory reappeared. Although i'm not exactly sure where from.

'Why do you want to go to Ikea?'

'Because Louis said it was an awesome place to go.'

'Who's Louis?' I was about to answer straight away but then paused to think where the name Louis may have come from. We have been in London for almost a week bow but everything before London is a blur.

'I'm not sure.' I answered honestly whilst the girls gave me a worried look.

'Hmm...Ikea it is!' We all cheered, jumping into Jasper's mobility vehicle.

'ONWARDS PEASANT!' Robyn shouted.

We drove onwards with the window wide open, singing to the public, gracing them with our amazing voices.

'they see me rollin. They be hatin

Patrollin

they tryin to catch me ridin'