Chapter 8 - First Lessons -

Hey guys 3 musketeers here but you already knew that! Haha. Word of advice make pie pop because they taste amazing!!!!!

So much love on our story and we just wanna say THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!! We love you people so here have an invisible unicorn. we only hand them to awesome people so be grateful.

We had an inset day today and Kate had ideas flowing out so here it is

please

vote

comment

fan

ENJOY!

.......................

(Louis' Pov)

'JELLY LEGS!' 

Seriously what have I got myself into. I didn't sign up for this but i have to admit being a wizard is awesome. Uncle Simon really is a sneaky one because i did not see this coming. I always did wonder why I wonder why i have a scar of a carrot on my foot as well.

'What did you see Robyn?' Lily asked.

'Wait! What do you mean see?' Harry questioned and I listened in.

'Robyn can see the future. You didn't think she has random muscle spasms for no reason?' Raven said and we all chorused a fake. 'nooo' The girls rolled their eyes before interrogating Robyn again.

'Something terrible is going to happen.' She spoke carefully as i saw the fear in her eyes.

'What is it?' I asked and room went silent waiting for a reply.

'In two days time...We will run out of CHICKEN WINGS!' She cried. we all sighed and then stared at Niall who just smiled.

'Don't look at me, I think it is Lily you should be worrying about.' He said defensively and we all turned to Lily who was devouring another chicken wing. 

'Mhy bhad' She said with a mouthful of food and we all laughed.

'Back to business. If this girl...Devlin, is after us then we need to learn magic. so...TEACH US MAGIC!' Liam demanded. The girls shook their heads.

'We were getting to that calm down turtle boy.' Raven replied and Liam began pouting. I wonder how the fans would react to all of this? 

'How are we supposed to learn magic without wands?' Zayn pondered. Why didn't we think of this before?

'Good point. Let's ring Simon.' Lily suggested, heading towards to phone. She picked up the old fashioned yet pimped up phone and began turning the dial. The familiar tune of a jack in the box started playing and could help but sing along.

'Do. Dodo. Do. Dododo. Do. dodo. Dodo. Dododo. Do. Do. Do. dododod. DODODODODA!' We all sang, bursting out into laughter. Second later Simon's face appeared on the screen.

'Press the giant button on the wall over there and everything you need will appear. Good luck.' He said without us even speaking before the screen went blank.

'Well that was...' 

'Interessting.' Lily started and i finished. ' He really must have cameras everywhere. We all paused for a moment having the same idea in mind. We all began dancing around the room like idiots, making funny faces and being idiots.

'Very Funny guys back to work.' Simon's invisible came and we all jumped. He's got some skills. 

'Ain't nobody got time for that.' Raven sarcastically said and the invisible voice appeared again.