Chapter 10 - Camp Fire -

EEEEELLLOOOOOOOOO DAVE.....OR OUR FELLOW BASEMENT PEOPLE!

How is everyone? Sorry it had been a while since our last update, we had the ideas but it was half term and we didn't have the time to get together. Therefore we are sorry if this chapter isn't very good.

On a good note... OVER 2000 READS WE LUV YOU!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE LOVELY COMMENTS SO WILL REWARD YOU WITH A NEW CHAPTER....PLEASE

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ENJOY!

.............

(Harry's Pov)

'Boys, you know to trust us right?' Robyn said and I could feel something bad coming up.

'Depends on the situation. Why?' Liam asked and my eyes were ready to pop out of my head. I can really see why they hate this Devlin girl. Or demon. Why does she want to kill us anyway? There is only the point that one of us is the new 'chosen one' and I don't quiet understand all of that yet anyway. She was staring at us, waiting for the Robyn had to say next. We all were and then it came.

'RUN!' We all began sprinting in the opposite direction, not looking back. Lily was running and skipping at the same time and I have no idea how. Niall was trying to do the same but was failing miserably. We all thought we were getting away but the Devlinators were right behind us. 

That's right, I named them the Devlinators and I'm proud!

We had only been running for a couple of minutes but it already felt like forever. You would think doing active concerts all the time would make this easy but nooooo. I notice Lily stop abruptly and turn with an angered look on her face. We all kept running but as Liam turned to see what she was doing, he ran into a tree. I stopped for a moment, falling to the floor and laughing with tears. 

Wait? Aren't we being chased? Why am I on the floor?! 

I quickly regained myself and faced the direction Lily was in. 5 Devlinators surrounded her whilst we stayed back. I could have sworn she just growled as well. The Devlinators stood their with smirks crossing their faces and were about to attack before...

I don't even know what happened next. Or how for that matter. Lily barely moved from her spot. We all stood watching intently as her eyes looked towards the direction of a thick branch that was close to breaking off. Her head rapidly shot from the branch to one of the Devlinators and in the same second, the branch snapped off and knocked two of them down. BULLS-EYE!

Next she flew the next two across the forest, with her eyes and they smacked against two trees, falling unconcious. All of a sudden I was petrified of the small girl in front of me. I mean who wouldn't be though? She Is Harry Potter's daughter. I thought you needed a wand or spell to use magic though?

The last Devlinator ran off in pure fear and we all cheered and high-fived each other, before Lily dragged us off to a safer spot. 

'How did you do that? I mean..you...and...then...but' Zayn stuttered and Lily shot him a confused look.

'What are you on about? How did we get here?' She questioned and suddenly a thought popped to my mind.

'Did you just switch personalities?' Liam continued before I spoke.

'Um...where's Robyn and Raven?' Everyone stopped what they were doing, hoping to hear the sound of the never ending, talkative, weird, crazy, hyper, scary....I could go on....twins.