Chapter 17 - Bad Luck -

(Raven's Pov)

God I hate mornings.

I mean who likes mornings...they are so morningish.

Ughhhh never mind.

'GIRLS!' Louis shouted. At least I think it is Louis, I have only just woken up so my mind may be playing tricks on me.

I groggily opened my eyes to see Liam barging into the room. I guess it wasn't Louis. I gave him a 'what the hell, it's 7 in the morning look!' and he just crossed his arms, shaking his head.

'Seriously, your still asleep!' Harry exclaimed, suddenly;y turning up next to Liam. 

'Well yes! It is Sunday after all.' I replied, throeing my arms in the air.

'Raven. It's Wednesday.' Liam said nonchalantly. 

'Really? Huh, that explains the lack of sleep. STILL! It's 7am.' 

'No Raven, it's 10am.' He added and I slapped myself in the head.

'IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER!' I cried, throwing the quilt to the side and standing up.

'Are you wearing frog pyjamas?' Louis questioned, sneaking up on me.

'Ahhhhhhh. Never creep up on a girl who has just woken up. And yes actually, I am. What's with all the questions this morning.' I retorted, leaving them in laughter.

'Anyways, we have a problem. Niall is missing!' Harry said and I groaned. 

'Ughhh, I'll wake the girls and then we will go find him.' I walked over the my twins bed, seeing her sleeping peacefully. Ha not for long. I flicked her ear first and she didn't budge. 'Robyn.' Nothing. I continuously poked her, still getting no response. 'Right then.'

I marched back over to my bed, picked up a pillow and stormed back to her. I jumped up on her bed and began repeatedly hitting her with the pillow whilst screaming her name. 'ROBYN GOD DAMMIT WAKE UP YOU LAZY NUMB NUN THUMB!'

'MEH, GET YOUR BUTT OFF ME!' She shouted as I sat on her. 'WHY ARE YOU WAKING ME UP!' 

'BECAUSE NIALL IS MISSING AND IT TURNS OUT IT IS NOT SUNDAY!'

'WHY ARE WE SHOUTING...And it's not Sunday? Since when?' She questioned.

'Who knows? Now time to wake up Lily, who thankfully is a lot easier than you.'

'No need. Lily's missing too!' Louis interjected and I sighed. 

'If they are both missing, then there is only one place they can be.' Liam commented. 

'Kitchen' Robyn and I replied simultaneously.

We all quickly got dressed in record time, before wandering casually around the castle. The boys immediately thought to look in the great hall but because we know Lily, we knew that was not where she was hiding.

'Where are we going?' Harry asked.

'The kitchen. Lily's third home. It is where the house elves cook the best food but you have to know where to look to find it.' Robyn answered casually.

'So where is it?'

'Right here.' I indicated. The boys gave a confused look whilst Robyn continued to tap on specific parts of the wall before a door revealed itself. She swung it open with a smirk and the boys eyes lit up.

'That is...AWESOME!'

We all skipped inside the room to see Niall and Lily coated head to toe in ice cream and surrounded by buckets of food.