Chapter 21 - Raven Cup -

(Robyn's Pov)

I can't believe we turned Raven into a cup, lost her, found her and then lost Jasper.

It sounds like something we would do.

That is probably why it happened.

I don't think the three of us could go a day without messing something up, even if we tried. In fact I believe if we did try we would probably end up making more trouble than usual.

'How do we keep losing people? First Raven, then Jasper!' I exclaimed, throwing my hands in the air.

'Why do you keep saying you lost Raven?' Niall questioned. Damn I keep forgetting she supposedly went to see Professor Okai. 

'Because without her here, we feel like we have lost her. She is always here!' Lily cried.

I still don't understand why we were given this job. Why us?

'Guys someone is calling me!' Liam shouted, panicking.

'Well it is a phone. That tends to be what it is for!' Harry reminded.

'But it is an unknown number!' He added. I was just standing there half listening and half figuring out how we are going to turn Raven back to normal.

'JUST ANSWER IT!' Louis yelled, causing everyone to jump.

'Hello.' Liam said sheepishly, answering the phone. Do I get a point for the use of the fancy word? By Liam squeal though, the person on the other end couldn't have been good.

'Who is it?' I questioned.

'It-t's...I-t's...HER!' He stuttered and we all gasped. how did she get his number? We are not safe! We need to leave now and run away for ever and fulfill our dream on having a pie Jacuzzi!

'OH SHUT UP FREAKS!' We heard her voice come from the other end of the muggle object. 

'Is that supposed to offend us?' Lily asked. That thing really needs to come up with better insults, especially if she wants to insult us.

Liam pressed a button on the phone, so the thing on the other end became louder and we could hear her. Not that we wanted to. These muggle objects get more complicated by the second.

'Devlin...' I muttered dramatically.

'Ginger.' She responded. 'Or should I say one of the annoying twins who's humour is pathetic and is dumber than a turtle.' 

'HEY I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT TERRANCE IS VERY INTELLIGENT!' I argued, feeling rather annoyed that she offended Terrance.

'I think you get the point.' Devlin sighed. 

'How did you get this number?' Zayn quizzed. All the boys looked rather scared and they should be because the new dark lord has their number and therefore could know a lot more about us than we realise.

'IT WASN'T ME!' Lily suddenly shouted. 

'How I got the number is unimportant. Now the fact that I have your friend...Jisper here now that is interesting.' She sneered.

'His name is Jasper!' Harry corrected with a slightly annoyed tone. 

'LIKE I GIVE A SHIT!' 

'Rude.' I said, crossing my arms. God this girl is....there are no words.

'I have a proposition for you. I will give you Jisper back if you give me the cup.' She stated and we stayed quiet.

'Cup?' Lily questioned.