Prologue

Here is the prologue please vote and comment

Enjoy

..............................

300 years ago a prophecy was told of which one pure blood child of five would be reborn as the new chosen one.

So it is said that the chosen one would destroy all evil once and for all.

This prophecy would be passed down to generations to come until a new evil has risen.

These five would be stripped of their magic to the day the chosen one is revealed.

Until that day they will remain a secret but are destined to reunite before the evil comes to power.

It is told the chosen one will defeat the darkness bringing peace to wizardry and all those around it.

-----------------------

(18 year ago)  - 3rd person -

Draco Malfoy sat in Godricks Hollow starring at the New born child of which he had taken from his crib. Tears fell from the boy's face as he cried in fear. Draco had always hated himself for not killing Dumbledore when he should have and now he wants revenge. He knew that this Baby was the only Heir of Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. Very few knew of his existence but everyone knows of his parents.

After Voldermort died, Draco had swept up what was left of him and after all these years he knew it was time for the darkness to rise again. He stood by the cauldron whilst filled it up with half of the elder wand and other resources he had collected. He needed the full wand but unfortunately he could only recover half as the other is lost. Taking one look at the Boy he didn't hesitate as he slit his wrists and started draining the blood showing no mercy to the new born.

The boy's tears slowly stopped as his eyelids closed but his heart beat never stopped. Draco took one last look at his work as a figure was born. The sound of a Baby's cries filled the room as Draco lifted up his new weapon. He smirked to himself as he left the room carrying out his treasure, leaving the Baby boy to die.

Little did the wizard know that a small drop of the Baby boy's blood was left and the power of the elder wand began healing the boy giving him more power than ever. When the boy woke he was back in the arms of his family.

....

Elsewhere the parents of 5 children hid their babies in order to protect them from the darkness they would come. They knew of the prophecy as they bear the witches mark upon their ankle, so their parents sent them into adoption knowing they would never see them again.

Draco eventually learnt of the prophecy and set out to destroy the parents in hope that a chosen one would never be born. However due to children being given up, Draco did not know that these 5 children had already been born. So he sort out the parents and killed them viciously in cold blood for his own gain and raised his demon child not knowing there was a force out there greater than his new weapon.

------------------------------

Tada

there you go people hope you enjoyed, so this is our new story if you are confused just ask and we will explain.

New chappie will be up soo our little fans we will come up with a name for you soon

The 3 Musketeers xx