Chapter 21

Edited 

Jake's p.o.v 

"What happened?" Luke asks? "Her boyfriend is what happened," I growl. I walk outside and throw a punch at the tree. I'm falling for my best friend.... My knuckles are bleeding and my hand is bruising. Fuck, I walk inside and Luke looks at me and then my hand. "Ash come down here and look at your idiot," He yells. I hear her start to get up. She comes down stairs. "Why did you wake me up?" she ask. He points to my hand. She looks down and smack my head hard. "What the hell Jake?" She yells. I wince and move back. "Are you kidding me?" She yells. She drags me to the kitchen to get me ice. "Ice it and then let me look at it," She mumbles. I walk into the livin room and all the guys are staring at me. "I told you he liked her, you owe me 20," Josh D tells Luke. Luke grumbles and hands him the money. "So what if i like her? She likes someone else. She only started dating the other kid because the guy she likes hurt her," I say. "Jake quit," Ash yells from the kitchen. "Are you serious," Luke whisphered. I nod my head. "Ashton... Ashley and I were never a thing," Luke yells. She comes into the living room flips off Luke. "Let me see that hand Jake," She says. I pull off the ice and she wraps it with an ace bandage. "Keep that on there until the next practice," She says. I nod my head. She looks at the rest of us.. "Don't be stupid ya idiots and I wont smack ya," She yells. She then walks back upstairs to go to bed.

________________________________

Sorry guys this a short chapter but I'm kinda blocked with the story