Chapter 6

A/n edited

"So, whose single?" I ask. "I'm single as well as Jake, Cole, Austin, and Zach," Luke tells me.  We arrive at my house. "You guys stay here please," I beg. I run inside and up to my room. "Mom I'm spending the weekend with the junior football players, I'll be back sunday," I yell throwing clothes and a bikini into a bag. I walk downstairs and give her a hug. "Be careful and safe," She says hugging  me back. I run back out to truck and hop in. "Lets go boys," I yell.

                                                                               ***At the Cabin*******

"So there's only 5 bedrooms, someone is going to have to share," Luke says. "Luke, I don't mind sharing with someone, I mean it is my fault there isn't enough room," I tell him. "You can share with me," Jake yells. I nod and follow Jake to a bedroom. I feel someones eyes on me. I look back around and Luke was looking at me. I smile and wave at him, he waves back. "Hey Jake whats going on with Luke? He looks so upset." I ask Jake. "His girlfriend broke up with him, because he wanted an actual relationship and not just sex," Jake explains to me, opening a bedroom door. "Are you serious?" I ask disbelieving.  "Yeah, I thought you guys didn't get along?" Jake asks confused. I pat his shoulder and say, "No, I just think its funny he broke up with her after he caught her cheating on him. I have nothing against Luke... anymore." Jake smirks. "Give me a piggy-back ride Jakey," I yell, jumping onto his back. He grabs my thighs and walks down stairs. "You like her," Austin whispher yells.  "Dude thats just wrong she's on the team," Josh says. "Who likes me," I yell in Jake's ear. Jake looses his grip and I fall off his back. The rest of the guys turn around and look white as a ghost. "Hello!" I yell. Jake grabs my hands and pulls me out of the kitchen. "Whoever it is will tell you when the time is right," Jake says. I groan and sit on the couch. "Come on guys, I wanna watch the movie," I yell. The guys laugh and come out. Luke sits down next to me, and Jake starts the movie. "Luke wanna cuddle?" I ask. He nods, and opens his arms. I scoot over into his arms. He tightens his arms around my waist and relaxes. I groan at the movie they put on, realzing it was a movie that scared me. "Guys can we change the movie please?" I ask. 'Why are you scared?" Josh asks smirking. No," I mumble. "Hey it'll be okay beautiful I'm here," Luke says. Did he just call me beautiful?? "Luke did you just call me beautiful?" I ask smirking. He turns red. During most of the movie Luke and I sat there and just talked, catching up. My eyes start to fall down. "Go ahead an sleep, I'll stay with you," Luke mumbles kissing my head...