Chapter 16

EDITED     ******5 Days Later*****  (Ashton's p.o,v)

It was friday and I still haven't talked to the boys. They tried apologizing but I wont listen. Who follows someone? It's game day and I decided to talk to the guys because of the game. The game is more important to me.  "Look I get that your sorry. But it's game day. And if you guys don't start acting a little happier, I'll have you benched," I threaten. They look at me and nod. "Whose gonna win today," Jake yells. I smile knowing my best friend was back. Luke hasn't been sitting with us because he's to busy sucking off Ashley's face. That and I don't think he's forgiven Jake yet.  I sit down and we all start talking about tonight's game. "Ashton where's Luke. And why isn't he sitting with the team on game day," The coach asks furiously. "He's with Ashley sir. I think he thinks he's to good to be apart of the team on game day," I say a little to loudly.  Everyone in the cafeteria looks at me. I shrug and sit back down with the team when Luke walks over. "Coach I'm not sitting here because I'm not friends with any of them," Luke spats out. I glare at him and stand up. "You know last time I checked your the one the did this not us. All we did was hit you for messing around with someone's feeling. Go back to your whore. You don't deserve to sit with what we call a team because you don't know how to be apart of it," I spat out with venom.  He looks shocked than sits back down with Ashley. The guys look at me. "Coach I'll be back I'm going to my gym for a bit. I'll be back in time for the game," I say walking out of the school and getting into my car.

Jake's p.o.v*

 She just gets up and walks out. "Her gym?" Coach asks? I take my phone out and show him the picture. "She's a mma fighter too coach," I tell him.  He nods and tells us, "I'm not stupid she fought my kid once. She's a better QB then fighter. My son didn't wanna fight her but she called him a pussy so he fought. And got whopped. So when she showed up to my practices I knew who she was." Luke walks back over without Ashley. "Look I'm sorry guys. It's just I screwed up and I think I can like Ashley," Luke mumbles. I give him the eyes. "Man you do realize I want to kill you," I tell him. He nods and says "I'm sorry. But where's Ash?" "Gym," Coach says walking away.

****After school! Game prep*** Still Jakes

We were in the locker room waiting on Ashton to get here.  "Why aren't you warming up," A female voice barks. "Waiting on you," I shrug. She glares at me. "Field now," She yells. We all head out to the field to warm up. We warm up for a good twenty minutes before they told us to go to the locker rooms. The announcer starts. "Annnd we have the bengals and the cyclones. Your quarterback tonight is Ashton." We run out of the locker room. "Captians midfiled," The refs yell.  Ashton, Luke and I walk out together. "Heads or tails," ref 1 ask. "Tails," opposing team says. They decided to kick the ball. Pussies.