Chapter 7

a/n edited

"Aww look at them they look so cute," Someone said. I groan and burry my face into my pillow. My pillow was hard and breathing. I open my eyes and look down, my pillow was Luke. I start to blush then I punch him. "What the Fuck," He yells throwing me off of the couch. "Really?" I ask getting up. "Guys lets eat then go to the lake," Cole says. "I'm going to change then," I mumble walking upstairs. I thought he liked me then he just throws me off  of the couch! I go through my bag and get my bikini, shorts and a muscle shirt out. I go to the bathroom to change. I finish changing and walk back downstairs. I grab Jake's food and start eating it. "Hey thats my food," He whines. I shurg and contiune to eat it. "Lukey she stole my food," Jake whines again. Luke looks at me and I smirk. "Here I'm done I'm going for a swim," I say handing Jake back his plate. I walk outside and head down to the lake. I take of my muscle shirt and shorts and jump into the lake.

                                           ***Luke's P.o.v*****

"Damn do you see that body?" Austin asks looking out the window. I gaze out the window seeing Ashton swim. "Are we ready to go yet?" Jake asks smirking. "Hell yes, lets go," Cole yells. Everyone runs to their rooms to get their trunks. I grab two beach towels one for Ashton and me. "Guys I was thinking of taking out the boat and going tubing," I tell them. "Sweet lets go get Ash," Josh says. We all walk down to the lake as Ashton was getting out. "Hey Ash we're gonna go tubing wanna come?" Cole asks her. "Sure but I've been tubing before. So I'm not going first," She replies blushing. "I'll ride with you. Jake you're gonna have to drive though," I say. Ashton nods her head. We all head over to the boat. I tie the tube on  and get everyone a life Jacket. "Luke can you help me please," Ash says looking confused at the life jacket. I see all the guys smirk as I help her secure her jacket. Not notcing her winking at the guys. "Okay so you're gonna lay on your tummy and hold on," Jake tells her. Ashton flips him off, I chuckle and hop onto the tube. "Alright we're gonna go. Good luck shit heads," Cole says giving us a thumbs up. "Remind me to punch him later," I tell Ash. "Gladly, because I am going to, too," She mumbles. We get pulled out deeper and I see Ashton smiling. "It's alot of fun, but when you fall off stay put. We'll come and get you," I tell her. She lets go and flings backwards into the water. I laugh and shake my head.  When we get back over to her I jump in with her and start splashing her. "Guys I think we're just gonna chill here for a little bit," I hear Cole mumble. Ashton hops back into the boat and pushes Jake out of the drivers seat. "Cole and Austin hop on the tube," She says smirking. I laugh and sit down next to her.

                                       ***After the lake*****

"Thanks guys I had so much fun," Ashton yells running into the house. "Alright so who all has the hots for Ashton?" Josh asks.  Cole, Austin and myself raise our hands. "Jake you don't?" I ask. "Nahh, she's like my sister," he replies. "Hey guys wanna go out for dinner? I know a good resturant, but it's fancy," Ashton says. We all look at each other and smirk. "Yeah. But we need shower and change first," I reply. She smirks and walk back into the house.