Chapter 34

EDITED 

Josh's picture above or to the side

Ashton's p.o.v

I was really scared on finding a dress! I'm not used to it! I have Chanelle with me after Jake asked her! I was really happy he asked her because she's nice a girl. "What color?" She asks. "Im not sure to be honest," I reply. She went through the rack in the store we were at. I bet your wondering how do I look underneath my football gear... Well I look damn sexy. I laugh and get weird glances towards me. Chanelle grabs my hands and drags me to the dressing room. It was Tuesday and we didn't have school today! I've been texting Josh all morning.

Joshy❤️: Morning beautiful!
To Joshy❤️: Morning handsome!
Joshy❤️: What's up? 😏
To Joshy❤️: Looking at dresses! Help me 😭😓
Joshy❤️: Haha I can't baby!!

I blush and walk to look at dresses. "What'd Josh say to you?" Chanelle asks me. I hand her my phone and she laughs. "You guys would be Cutee together," She tells me. I blush and hide my face. I see her take a picture of me and send it to someone.

Josh's pov

I was walking into my first class texting Ashton. I had a smile on my face. I get a foward message from Jake. It was a picture of Ashton hiding her face. the caption said "Blushing after I mentioned how cute her and Josh would be!" I smile bigger and put my phone away.