Chapter 30

edited 

Ashton's p.o.v 

    The guys just got to my house. But they brought a girl with them. "Whose she?" I asked. "Chanelle," James said. I look her and shrug but I see Jake checking her out. "Bro quit," I tell him. He blushes, and laughs. "So who knew Carter was pretending to be into me because he's girlfriend said too," I said. A couple of the guys look down. Chanelle said "James you better tell her what you know now." He looks up at my face and tells me, "He told us in the locker room, his girlfriend Ashley knew you and you used her to get to her boyfriend at the time. His name is Luke? I think. So he said she wanted to get him to use you." Jake walks in front of me. "One Luke never dated the physco bitch. Two Ashley always hit and called Ashton names for playing football. Three Luke and Ashton were gonna date when your boys girl was making out with Ashley." Jake tells them grabbing my wrist and walking away. 

Carter's p.o.v

 Someone was knocking on my door. I opened it and saw James and His sister Chanelle there. "Whats up?" I ask. He hands out his hands that has my phone. "Where did you get that?" I ask. "You left it at Ashton's, and she knows all about you and Ashley's plan. And your girlfriend cheated on you," James tells me walking down my stairs.  She knows all about it. But Ashley wouldn't lie to me would she? I sigh and grab a water and head outside to work out.  My phone beeps its Ashton.

  Don't talk to me unless its for football! -Her

I sigh and plug in my headphones and start running. I don't know to be mad or upset. I just lost a friend over my stupid girlfriend, and I have a feeling the guys are going to be mad at me too.