Chapter 27

EDITED 

*Austin's p.o.v

What the hell just happened? "What the hell just happened," Josh yells. "I have no idea," I reply. I look at Luke still laying on the ground and walk to my car to leave. Not only did we loose a team-mate some of us lost our friend. I feel stupid for following Luke's orders. But I had a scholarship on the line.

Luke's p.o.v

Damn that guy has a mean punch. I pick myself up off of the ground and walk into my house. What the hell? How does he know about what I did.. My nose and lip are bleeding. I wonder if my eye is bruised. I walk into my bathroom and look. My eye is puffy and starting to bruise. I go get an ice pack and place it on my eye. Well I can't wait to explain this. It's all my fault and I only did it so I could get a date with her. But it already looks like she's dating that Carter guy. What is happening..... I've ruined all my chances with her. I'm a big asshole.

Ashton's p.o.v

I see Carter come back with blood on his hands. "What the fuck?" I ask. "I'm sorry but he's an idiot for getting rid of you! You're amazing football player," Carter tells me looking down at his feet. "Thanks Carter but still," I say. He stands up and tilts my face up to look at him. He starts leaning down and I start leaning up. His lips press against mine. They were rough yet soft. I don't want this kiss to end. He pulls back. "Oh my gosh Ashton I'm sorry," he says. I roll my eyes and kiss him again. He kiss me back. I reach my hands back and start tugging on the back of his hair. I hear a soft moan. I pull away and giggle. He wraps his arms around my waist smiling.

________________________

A/n hey guys enjoy the plot twist 😘