Chapter 25

EDITD 

(Carters picture attached)

****MONDAY morning***** Ashton's p.o.v*********

I walk into the school without any of the guys. I start getting weird looks because normally the guys and I walk into together. "Where's the guys," Ashley said. "How would I know? I don't play with them anymore," I reply walking around her. I know by lunch it'll be around the school, that I don't play for this team anymore. I see the football team where we normally hung out in the morning. I feel their eyes on me as I walk down the hall. I go into my first class and sit down. "So you no longer play with our team huh but can continue going this school?" A girl asks me. "I can do what I want bitch," I say. The bell rings and everyone comes in. Jake looks at me with a sad face. I miss my best friend.

Jake's p.o.v

I saw Ashton for the first time since Friday. I miss her, we did everything together. I want her back, I had started to develop feelings for her. I can't believe I screwed up so bad. I saw her hanging out with Carter. I'm not sure what I felt. Jealously, mad, anger, I'm no sure. I miss her. I sit down next to her like I always did. "I'm sorry," I whispered to her. She looks at me replies, "Well funny way of showing it." She turns around and pays attention to the teacher. Holy fuck did I mess up. "I miss you," I tell her. "Jake you're the one I'm mad at the most. We wee the closet and you stab me like this. I miss you but can't forgive you," she tells me. I sigh. "I never wanted to hurt you," I try. "Jake you hurt me the worst. I trusted you the most," She says. She raises her hand. "Yes Ashton," The teacher said. "May I please get another seat," She asks. The teacher looked at her like she was high. "Yeah go to the empty desk in the back," The teacher said. I hurt her so bad that she couldn't stand to sitting next to me. I really fucked up. I sat through all my classes trying to figure out how to make it up to her. When it hit lunch time I walked right up to Luke. "You're a asshole. My best friend hates me because of you," I tell him. "We all agreed to get rid of her," Luke said. "No! You guys did! I didn't," I tell him. He smirks, that's when I lost it I pulled my hand back and punched him square in the nose. "JAKE," I hear a girls voice say. I turn around and saw Ashton. "Ash," I start to say but she cuts me off. "Thank you," she says hugging me. I hugged her back smiling.