Chapter 31

EDITED 

Ashton's p.o.v

I was so pissed I walked over to Lukes house. I start knocking on the door. He opens the door and says "Hey?" "Can I use your boxing stuff?" I ask. He looks at my face and opens his door. "Yeah what's wrong?" He asks. "Carter was using me to get back at me for Ashley," I mumble. He looks at me and tilts my head up. "So he hit me to make himself look better," Luke asks. I shrug and reply "I guess so." He hands me a set of gloves and puts on a set himself. "Wanna sparr?" He asks. I nod and we put on a face mask and mouth guards. We sparr for a good half hour and we had to stop cause his parents came home. "Luke who is this?" His mom asks. "Mom this Ashton she was on the football team with me," He tells his mom. "Oh nice to meet you honey," His mom said. "Mom can I stay over at hers or her stay here? She had some bad news and don't wanna be alone," Luke tells his mom. "Sure, Ashton what are you more comfortable with?" She asks. "May I stay here?" Ashton asks shyly. "Sure thing sweetie. I'll go have your brothers clean up the guest room Luke," His mom said. "I'm gonna take her home to get some clothes," Luke tells her. We walk out the door and over to my house. "Thanks Luke," I say to him. "No problem. But what time will you have to be up by?" He asks. "I have an away game tomorrow so at least 8:00. Am." I tell him. He nods and sets his phone alarm. We went into my room and got me some clothes. Luke falls into me and he smells really good. I kinda miss him.