Chapter 38

Edited 

Ashton's p.o.v 

It's game time! I can't wait to play! We head to the arena with cheers and boos. Our cheerleaders do there opening cheer. We run out and warm up. I was excited that we made it that far to even come here. Captions were called to the middle. They won the coin toss and decided to kick off. Smart decision I suppose. Our defense team is out there right now. I hope they intercept the ball! James jumps up and catches the ball. Our offense team runs out. I'm playing running back in tonight's game. "21 blue 17, hike," Carter yells. I run down the left side then shoot to the middle. I catch the ball. I see Josh's number coming at me and I start to run to the end zone. I don't feel like getting tackled by my boyfriend but I also knew he wasn't gonna let us win. I ran with my all might but the I get tackled by someone.  The referee blows his whistle and slowly the guy gets off me. I had no idea who he was. I see Jake looking at me concerned. I jump back up and hand the ref the football. We're at the 35 yard line, I need to get to that field goal. It's still first quarter.

At the end of the game..

My old team won. I see some of my team mates give my old one glares. What the fuck? We walk into the locker room.  "We were so close to another Championship this year," James said. I sighed and started undressing I grabbed a towel. I went to to the showers and showered off the went to a bathroom stall and changed.