Chapter 13

Edited 

Ashton's p.o.v 

I walk into the locker room having to change and shower. I could just not shower but then I'd be stinky for our dinner.  I take off my clothes leaving me in my bra and underwear and hop in the shower. "Um Ash normal people don't shower with their undergarments on," Jake teases. "Well it's the only way I  can shower here stupid," I reply sticking my tounge out. He laughs and turns around. "Hey Luke thanks for making them wait to get in the shower," I say stepping out and grabing my towel.  All the guys walk into the shower and I start getting dressd. I put a note into Luke's bag and smirk. I go out to my car and wait for Luke. Luke comes out with the rest of the guys. "Hey guys we're going to a resturant, so follow me," I say hopping into the driver side.  I pull out and we head to the resturant.

****At the Cabin*****

I run into the house and jump onto the couch only to get a Jake jumping on me.  "Get off of me fatty," I yell.  The guys come in and laugh. I "accidently" knee him in the crotch. He falls off of me onto the ground.  I get up and hide behind Luke. Jake gets up and looks at me. "I'll get you back," Jake smirks. I flip him off. "So lets plat spin the bottle," I say since Josh's girlfriend is here tonight.  We all get into a circle and I hand Josh the bottle. He spins it and it lands on Austin. Everyone starts smirking waiting for them to "Kiss." Josh kisses him on the cheek the game keeps going. When it was Luke's turn he spins and we watch it go around three times before....it lands on me. I blush and lean in and we kiss. He pulls away and I run up to Jake's "room."

******LUKE'S P.O.V*******************************************************************************

I watch as Ashton runs up the stairs. "I'll go see whats up," Jake sighs jogging up the stairs. I hear the dooor open and shut. The rest of the guys and girl are smirking at me.  "You like her," Klair smirks. Klair and Josh have been together for over a year. I want something like that. We hear Jake coming down the stairs. "Damn females," he mutters. *Whip* We all turn at the sound and see Jake holding the back of his head and Ashton smirking. "Oops," she smirks. She steps around Jake. She comes and sits down next to me. I blush and turn my attention to the group. The whole group is sitting there smirking at us. "So Ashton do you like anyone?" Klair asks. "Uhh well kinda," Ashton blushes looking at the ground.  I tense up. "Whats his name?" Klair keeps asking. "Luke," She replies so quitely that I almost didn't hear her.  "Say it a little louder Ashton," Jake says smirking at the two of us. "This idiot okay!" She points at me and sighs. "Sorry Luke," she mumbles hiding her head. I tilt her head up, look into her eyes. I then lean in catching our lips together.  She kisses me back smiling into the kiss. We pull apart and everyone is staring at us. "Stare much," Ashton says annoyed. They smirk and sit down. We don't do much but look at each other. I wrap my arms around her shoulder and bring her closer to me. I feel her relax and she rests her head on my shoulder.  We all sit around the living talking about the game and just hanging out. I see Ashton start to get tired. I lay her head on my chest. "Go to sleep love," I say. I lay down and pull her on top of me.  I start to fall asleep.