Chapter 32

Edited 

Ashton's pov

I decided to go see how Josh was, I called his mom. "Hi ma'am can I come see Josh?" I ask. "Sure Ashton. Do you know where our house is?" She replies. I tell her no and she gives me her address. "Hey Luke I am going to see Josh," I yell up his stair case. "Okay" I hear him yell. I walk outside and get into my car and use my phone as a gps. About 15 minutes later I pull into a beautiful red house. I get out and knock on the door. "Come in Ashton," I hear someone yell, I open the door and see Josh and his older brother playing the xbox. I sneak up behind them and yell "Hey guys." Josh and his brother jump into the air. I start laughing and pretty soon I'm on the floor laughing. Josh and his brother turn around unamused, until they saw it was me. Josh had a huge grin on his face. "Ash! I've missed you. The guys told me you transferred schools. Why?" He rambles. (He had a slight amnesia) "Well you guys under Lukes threats told me you didn't want me on the team. So I got offered to play over at the private school." I tell him. He looks upset and mad. I walk over and give him a hug. His brother cleared his Throat. "Ash this is Steven my brother he's 22 and a butt tard," Josh tells me. I start laughing again. Steven glares at me and walks away. "How have you been Josh?" I ask. "Pretty good, turns out a few broken bones can stop you for the rest of your football season," He tells me. "Well just so you know every game I play will be for you," I tell him wrapping him in a hug. He hugs back.

Luke pov

I wonder is Ashton would play with us next year. She said he got a scholarship for this year. I decided to call the guys over to talk to them about it.