Chapter 19

EDITED

Ashton p.o.v***

We all arived at the cabin. I tell the guys we aren't using the cabin only to shower and eat. I take out a 3 room tent and hand it to some of the guys. They take it and set it up while I go in and grab necessities. I grab blankets to lay on the ground, sleeping bags, and pillows. I walk back out and set the clothes basket with stuff down on the ground. "I'm going to buy some food for this weeked," I tell them and start walking to my car to leave. I start driving to the store. *Beep* *beep* *beep* It was a call from Luke. "What happened," I answer sighing. "The guys want s'mores," He tells me and I hear laughing in the back ground. "Alright. Bye," I hang up. I pull into the store and hop out and grab a cart. "Hey babe what you're doing here?" Aaron asks. "Well I making the guys go on a camping trip. So I had to get food," I explain to him. "When are we going to tell people about us?" Aaron asks. "You're the one that said "I don't want people knowing I'm dating a football player. Let alone the quarterback of the enemy school" So no one will know because you wanted to be selfish," I say walking to get a case of water. He follows. "Babe I'm sorry I told you that. But I don't like people knowing about us. Because I'll get a lot of crap if anyone knew about us," He says softly. I laugh and reply "Then whatever we had is over." I finish getting the stuff I need and check out.

As I drove back to the cabin I felt upset. We had been dating for a couple months and he just started complaing about everything. What am I suppose to do? Pretend to be happy? I pull into the cabin and park. I honk and the guys came running for the food. "Eat anything before dinner is done I'll kill you," I tell the guys walking into the cabin, with the bag for tonights dinner. I start to prepare.

*Jake's p.o.v*

She was fine untill she came back from the store. What happened?