Chapter 2

a/n Edited 

I woke up to my alarm blaring. I groan and throw off my blankets. "Ashton wake up," my mom yells. I groan and hop out of bed going to the shower. I put my iPhone on the home box and blare some music. I hop into the shower and sing to the song.  When I get done I dry off and get dressed.

* At school*

"Hey Ash, I'm Jake, I play Defensive line-back," A guy with brown hair says. "Hi, how are you?" I ask. "You still coming to try-outs?" Jake asks. "Yeah wouldn't miss it," I reply. "Well be careful some of the guys are pissed," He informs me. I nod and walk to my class. Everyone quit talking and stared at me. "Are you really going out for the football team?" a girl asks. "Yeah and I don't care what you think," I snap. I walk to a empty seat. "Hey your in this class too," Jake shouts walking in with a few others. "This is Luke, Cole, and Jeff," Jake said. "I know who Luke is, Jake but thanks," I say. Luke looks confused. "Aw you don't remember me," I say getting up.

*After school* (Jake's p.o.v)

It's been bothering me all day, what Ashton said. Did her and Luke know each other? "Luke how do you know Ash?" I ask. "I dated her friend, her friend cheated on me so I  hurt the girl by breaking up with and Ash beat the crap out of me because her friend lied to her," Luke responds. "Are you serious?" I ask about to laugh. "Yeah he is," Ash says coming out of no where. "Um what are you doing in here?" Jeff asks? "Had to talk to coach, besides none of your "Manly" things are going to impress me," Ash says. I bust out laughing. She walks to coach's door.

**At Practice**(Ash's)

Coach said he was gonna have me do different positions today. Right now im working on right tackle. I tackle a freshman blocking Luke. "Ashton become QB, Luke become Center, and Jeff go to right tackle," Coach yells. I call the play and get the ball I look for someone open. Cole was open and I throw it to him. "Alright everyone thats enough for today, come into a circle," Coach says. "Ashton is now apart of the team, she will be a running back, and/or wide reciever, if you give her a hard time.. You will be cut from the team on the spot. Now next Friday is our first game, lets start off a good seasons," Coach says.