Chapter 33

A/n how Jakes asks her about or to the side!

Ashton's p.o.v

It was Monday afternoon and I was at practice when Chanelle came and got me. "Come on I gotta take you some where," She tells me dragging me to the locker room and handing me an outfit to change in. After I shower and change she drags me to her car and we were off. "Where are you takin me?" I ask. "Shut up and you'll see when we get there," She tells me. I shut up and look out the window.

Josh's p.o.v

"Hey Chanelle just said they were on they're way Josh," Jake yells. "Okay come on guys lets get ready," I said. I had asked my older sister to come help me write on the guys shirts. I was really nervous.

Chanelle's pov

"Why are we at the football stadium?" She asks. "Well you see go found out," She said smiling.

Ashton's

We walk out to the field and I see a couple of the guys standing there with writing on their shirts and another guy standing with a football. As we get closer I make out the words "HOMECOMING?" I look at the end and see Josh. He starts to use his crutches to get over to me. "Your the only girl that's been there for me since the accident on the field. Your one of my best best friends. Will you tackle homecoming with me?" He ask me. I start to smile and give me a hug and say "Yes Id love too but only if Jake asks Chanelle." I see both of them blushing. Josh then hands me the football. I smile and kiss him on the cheek.