River and Kat!

River to the side
---------------
Alex mate mind link is bold and italic he knows about it because Jake told him last night

------------------------------------------

We ran and I told them what happened all day. I could tell it saddened them to hear the Alpha and Luna of the Lumen pack were kidnapped and killed. They felt even worse for Matt and Alex. We walked up to Kat's porch and River started to fidget

'What's your problem'

~I can smell my mate, I don't know where~

'this could be interesting' I smirk shifting and changing into some basketball shorts and waiting for the others. River shifted with Skyler, lastly Mark shifted in front of Mason shielding him from us. I walked into the house and heard River growl 'Mine' eyes locked on Kat. Her eyes widened and she stared at him.

"What" she asked shaking

"Mine!" he whispers again Pinning a terrified Kat to the wall.

"Please, let me go!" she said flinching away from him. I never heard her or seen her so scared. His grip loosened, but he still he held her.

"Hey, get away-" Alex started towards him but I grabbed him. I put him behind me and flipping River over to face me. I hit him in the face, hard.

"Stop." I sternly forcing his wolf to submit. He nodded, and I let his arm from my death grip. By the time we turned around she was gone, she was up the stairs slamming a door. I'm guessing to her room. Alex Ran up the stairs after her.

"Hey, babe let me in." he said pounding on the door.

"Who's with you" she said meekly, you could tell she was crying.

"No one will come in but me." He said glaring my direction

'stay out' he growled in my head and the door creaked open as he slipped in, the door slamming. Grate hes mad at me, I didn't do anything.

-----------------------------Alex's PoV-----------------------

"Hey babe." i say rubbing her back. We have always called each other babe at times like this.

"He scared me, I can't be mated to one of them. They're monsters" she hiccuped

"Why do you say that" I asked her, hugging her close
"You know how my parents, how...how they died" she said leaning close

"Yeah? Babe what are you not telling me." I asked her, petting her hair

"Those monsters did it! I always will despise werewolves, I can't love one after what they did!" she yelled in between sobs, I rocked her kissing her head.

"There not all monsters, look at Jake. You don't think he's a monster, do you"

"The only reason is because he knew exactly when to do with you when you were in danger." she said protectively

"Stop, right now i will drag you down there right now if you don't get up. Give him a chance!" I yell, I have never seen her so mad

"Get Out!" Kat yelled pushing me out of her room and locking the door, I walk down with my head hung.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't get her out" I said cuddling into Jake's chest

"It fine Alpha Alex" A boy with brown hair and brown eyes, I think is River Jake's friend, said looking at me looking upset

"Alpha Alex?" I questioned Jake.

"I'm taking over the Alpha position and you're my mate so you are an alpha too."

I look back to him "Please call me alex, I don't like titles" I said shivering. I'm not in the mood to deal with this, Kat just snapped at me.

"Do you know why" he asked me looking at me with watery eyes.

"It's not my place to tell you, Sorry." I said ducking into Jake's neck and slipping into his lap on the sofa

"I understand" He sighed in defeat

"You still need to work at it." I reassured " she'll come around she always does." He nodded with his head still hung.

"Are you ok, Alpha Alex" Said a smaller boy with almost black hair and blue eyes. He said being held by a bigger man with brown hair and green eyes.

"Please, call me Alex" I said. Why are all these new people here, I don't like them, I don't know any of them.

"I know baby, here I'll introduce you. Alex, you know River, hes my beta. That is Mason" He said pointing to the boy on the bigger males lap "and that's Mark my dad's gemma" he said pointing to the boy holding Mason.

"Like greek?" I asked him. I knew the three main ones alpha, beta and omega which I guess his pack hasnt has in a long time.

"Yes, like greek. How did you know that?" Jake asked confused

"I know the greek alphabet, not much past that." I said blushing

"Smart aren't we" Mark teased

"He really is" Jake said kissing my head.

"What college do you go to" I asked trying to move the light back to them. Everyone started to laugh at me..

"What" I asked blood running to my face

"We age slower than humans' when we turn 18" Jake said kissing me head again

"I'm over 200 and he's 40, we have a son, Luke, he's Jake's gemma but he is not here now. He's in Italy with his mate" Mason said kissing Mark on the cheek

"Wait, what" I said surprised

"He's a vampire babe. where you even listening to me last night"

"Yes, a little, not really outside the mate part. I was tired" I whined at him nuzzling into his neck "why are they here anyway" I asked him.

"Well...Ummm"

"Jake what are you not telling me" I said looking at him suspiciously

"Good news or bad news first."
"good" I said. I really want some good news from my mate.

"Your brother is now the Alpha of the Lumen pack" Jake said sadness in his eyes. bit that would mean...

"Alex, he got your parents and you're next on his list" Jake said seriously. I gasped before everything went black.