I'm out of title idea's

----Alex's PoV---

I watched Jake stomp out of the room. I could tell he was fuming.

'Why did you do that?' Cato growled at me.

"I just don't want to to have a another baby yet." I said helplessly

'But it happened. You can't change it. their our pup, they will be a perfect balance of our mate and us.' Cato sighed then shut me out. Great now I'm here all alone. I pulled my legs to my chest and wrapped my arms around them.

"Daddy?" I jumped at hearing the small voice coming from the doorway. I looked over and saw Luka handing in the doorway. He had his head peeking out from behind the door frame and he had a little stuffed wolf we got him tight in his grasp.

"What's wrong Luka?" I asked. It doesn't matter now I have to take care of the baby I already have first.

"I got up and you and papa weren't there. What's wrong daddy? Are you ok? Where's papa? Why are you down in the hospital?" Luka spit out questions worriedly as he ran over and jumped onto my bed.

"I'm fine Luka, sorry we lift you up there. Daddy just got sick and papa got worried. I dont know where papa got off to but he'll be back soon." I said kissing his small forehead.

"Are you ok daddy" He asked climbing into my lap.

"I'm fine Luka. I'm just a bit stressed right now" I said rubbing his back as he leaned into my chest.

"Can I help, daddy?" Luke asked looking up at me happily

"No, Luka I don't think you can" I sighed making him frown.

"Well can I?" I heard Jake's deep voice come from the door.

"Jake!" I gasped jumping a foot in the air.

"I just went of a run" Jake grumbled flopping down on the chair. I could tell he was still mad, I better apologize.

"Luka, could you please go back up to the apartment, your papa and I need to talk. Ok?" I said patting his back as he nodded and jumped off my lap running out of the room.

"What do we need to talk about?" Jake grunted crossing his arms.

"I'm sorry. I was just surprised, and I'm scared. What if the baby doesn't like me? What if I drop him? What if Luka doesn't like him. I'm not even 18 yet Jake. What if it's to early? Or they hate me?" I rambled of hugging my legs once again.

"Then we'll face that bridge when we come across it, and we already have a baby Alex. He likes you" Jake shied sitting next to me and wrapping his arms around me.

"He likes you more though, and I don't want to stick you with two kids cause nither like me." I said sliding into his lap.

"Baby, I love our son and I'll love the new baby too. I don't mind taking care of them." He said kissing my hair.

"You have your alpha duties, I don't want to get in your way."

"You can never get in my way. You, Luka, the baby. You guys are my family, I can always make time for you. It my job as your mate to take care of you." He said seriously.

"So it's my job as your mate to take care of you too" I said nuzzling his neck

"I guess you're right baby" he said smiling lightly.

"I love you Jake, so much" I said laying on his chest

"I love you too. We should go back up to the apartment, Luka is waiting." Jake said petting my head

------A/N------
Hi guys. I know I haven't updated in forever I'm sorry. Truly I am but online college is hard. I never know what my professor wants and I sometimes don't know how to do it. This is the last chapter till the epilogue. Once I get into the swing of things schedule will be back to normal.