The mating

-----------------Alex's PoV-----------------

I cuddle closer to Jake's sleeping form, and his grip tightened around me.

"Good morning" I giggle as he nuzzles into my neck.

"No, sleep" He grumbles to me.

"Come on babe, up." I said pulling on Jake's arm.

"Why" He whined sitting up.

"I want food" I said and stood up sitting back down quickly hissing.

"What's wrong" Jake asked scooting over to me quickly.

"My ass hurts" I whine making him laugh.

"should I carry you love" He chuckled at me.

"Can we actually take a bath first?" I asked and put my arms out so he would pick me up. He nodded and rolled his eyes picking me up and walking to the bathroom. He sets me on the sink counter and starts that bath. He walks in between my legs and kisses me.

"Was I to rough on you last night?" he asked me wrapping his arms around my waist

"No, I enjoyed every second of it." I giggle wrapping my arms around his neck.

"You sure?" he asked worried

"Yes, now the bath is full." i said wrapping my body around him. He picked me up and slipped in the bath with me in his lap. I kissed him and nuzzled into his neck. We washed each other, and maybe made out a bit. We got out and dried off, we grabbed some clothes and walked down the stairs. I blushed as everyones head snapped to us.

"How was Alex's ass?" Kat taunted as everyone laughed. A few more taunts came out way befor Jake started to growl. Everyone stopped taunting and beamed at us.

"Congrats man" River said patting his back.

"Yeah, congrats on completing the mating." Luke added but Benji sitting in his lap preventing him from getting up.

"I didn't think I was that loud" I whined hiding in Jakes neck

"You were, I couldn't sleep. Bad enough I have these two." Benji grunted sounding half asleep. making Jamie and Luke chuckle.

"S-sorry" I stuttered out as my face grew a darker shade of red than before, if that was possible. Benji shook his head and nuzzled into Luke closing his eyes.

"would you like to go go back to bed love?" Luke asked as Benji nodded.

"Here, I'll take him up I'm tired myself." Jamie said grabbing Benji from Lukes lap. He carried him bridal style up the stairs. Luke smile at the his two mates as they disappeared.

"How did you get him to do that?" Jake asked putting me in his lap.

"Do what?" Luke asked confused

"Benji, to sit in your lap"

"Some days he's a lot more touchy feely than others. He was in Jamie's lap but Jamie's leg went nub so he come over to mine. I think we were all surprised. He got mad when we all started and pouted nuzzling in my neck, too" Luke said beaming. I would never do that to an asshole like that, well not this early.

"I'm going to go make breakfast." I said grabbing Kat and walking awkwardly into the kitchen

"Ass hurt?" Kat teased

"Yes, but not the point" I said pulling out some flour and berries fro pancakes

"What is than?" Kat asked sitting on the counter.

"You and River, I need the details" I squeal making Kat flinch.

"There are no details" Kat grumbled, and I added some baking soda in the dries bowl.

"Yes there are, are you going to accept him, will you not and let him die. will--"

"Wait What!?" She yelled her eyes almost popping out of her head

"What?" I asked looking at her weirdly

"It would kill him!?" She asked

"Yeah you didn't know that?" I asked pouring in the berried

"Would I have said 'wait what? It would kill him?' If I knew smart ass" Kat said storming from the kitchen as I poured in some batter and pulled some sausage from the fridge. I plopped them in the pan next to the grital where the pancakes cooked. I cracked some eggs and added some milk for scrambled eggs. I finish up cooking and put everything on big plates before setting them at the table and putting out plates. I walk out to the living room to only see two head wrestling on the floor.

"HEY" I yell grabbing both of their attention. They both smile shyly and look up at me as I put my hands on my hips.

"Where is everybody?" I ask looking around.

"Well Jamie and Benji are upstairs, and so are Dylan and Kylie" Luke said standing putting his hand out for Jake

"And Kat stormed out of the kitchen took River and stormed out. I have no clue where they got off to." Jake said taking Lukes hand as luke yanked him up off the floor.

"Well I made breakfast so, Luke go get Benji, and Jamie so they can eat. Dylan and Kylie whent somewhere last night I couldn't hear them in their room" I said dragging Jake to the table. Luke walked up stairs. I made Jake and I plates as well as grabbed syrup. Luke came back with a smirk and two blushing mates. I have a feeling he interrupted something. We all sat down and the three others made plates themselves. I drowned my pancakes in syrup be stuffing one in my mouth. Jake looked at me oddly. Benji took a bite and blinked looking at me.

"Whats wrong?" I ask him "Are they bad?"

"No there absolutely fantastic, best I've ever had. And I've been around for a long time" Bajie said smiling

"Thanks? and what do you mean?" I ask him

"I'm 200 years old" Benji giggled out and he got kissed on the check by Jamie.

"I'm 106" Jamie added pulling Benji to his lap

"I am plenty capable of feeding and sitting on my own" Benji giggled cuddling to Jamie

"I know but I like having you hear" Jamie said kissing his cheek again. Benji rolled his eyes and took another bite leaning into Jamie. We all finished our breakfast and they thanked me for making it. We all went to the living room and turned on a movie. I sat on Jake's lap as Benji took Jamie's and Luke through a arm around them making Benji's head rest on his chest. Benji really didn't seem to mind. By the end of the movie we were all borde. Before we all got to talking about what to do the door blew open. A beaming River and a embearest Kat walked in. Jake Raised an eyebrow.

"Where did you two disappear to?" I asked confused

"They mated" Jake said smiling.

--------------------------
Sorry guys I was sick and forgot yesterday was Friday