All creatures

Matt to the side-------------->

--------------------------------------------

--------------------Jacob's PoV--------------------

“You’ll know in time” she said quietly, if I  wasn’t a werewolf I wouldn’t have heard it. Then she quickly disappeared, and I pounced on the spot she was in just seconds ago.   

“fuck does that mean” I ask myself, standing and brushing myself off. I study the spot that Kat...I think was standing. She said that she was his protector so I need to do some research. I start my walk back to the Alpha house in a dazz of confusion.

“Hey dude” River yelled running up to me and I just grunt to him, Still thinking about what happened just moments earlier.

“What’s your problem” he snerd   

“Something… weird just happened” I say

“You know that one girl Alex hangs out with all the time…” I start

“Yeah, she’s hot” River said wiggling his eyebrows

“She ummm…not normal and i need to do something so bye” I say running to my house.

“mom dad I’m home I’m going to pack library!” I yell throwing my bag on the kitchen table and grabbing an apple walking out of the house and to the library. The library is in the middle of the territory and has many book on all kinds Fairies, Werewolves, Sprites, Vampires, and some Species that haven't been seen for centuries and are extinct like Druids, Orcs, and Leprechauns. People think that Werewolves and Vampires are enemies but really we are very close allies. My grandfather was mated to a vampire her name was Jade and there are other misconceptions about them. They don’t like for ever they just age slowly but so do we. Their Year is equal to 10 human years but werewolves year is equal to 4 human years after mating. and they don’t just drink human blood most drink animal blood and they need real food to. There are 5 wolves mated to Vampires and 2 of there are same sex couples.

I walk up to the big glass doors and slip in quietly and go through the first rows and just settle at a computer. I type in “Protectors” and 4 books came up all history books from the 10th century or before. Also they all had to do with Druids and hybrids. Not all hybrids are abnormally strong, and are very common now. The strong ones have at least 3 blood lines. In the books the druids are mated to Alphas for protection and have at least one protector. The Protectors are all Hybrids and very strong and well protective. Druids are magic bending creatures that have many powers, but their magic can only be used to help or for protecting. The catch is they can be taken, and many people wanted the power. They would kidnap them to take their powers, and they would die without them.

“what are you doing here” Mark my 3rd in command’s dad asked and I jumped a bit turning around. I see Mark and his mate Mason. He was in trouble when they found out he had a male vampire mate, threatened to remove him from the pack but he stood tall and they got over it. A year later Luke was born, Most vampires can have children if their mate is in heat and that don't have a condom… they learned that the hard way. Luke is going to be my 3rd in command when I take the Alpha title.

“research” I answer simply putting down the last book, and push them behind me

“what research, you don't do research” he said crossing his arms

“well I'm done so” I say darting out and heading to my house. At this point I’m just confused, and really just want to sleep and eat. I think that I’m going to call my sister.

-------------------Alex’s PoV--------------

I sat under a tree in my backyard reading my new books as the light cooling wind blows. its really hot but what do you expect when its almost summer. I have done have anything better to do, but read all the books I got for Christmas. I got 11 book and only read 8 of them but they're very good. so far I've gotten the 5 books in the Mortal Instruments series done and I’m on the fourth book in the divergent series.

“Alex, Come on in time to eat” My mom called. I haven't talked to my parents yet. I walked to my room grabbed my book and came out here. I was going to go to Narnia as Kat and I call it, it is a little waterfall and stream in the woods in my backyard. I spent a lot of time out here.

“need any help”I ask wandering into the kitchen setting my book on the counter.

“No, the table is set just go get a plate and get some” my mom said walking away with her and dad’s plates. I think im going to eat in my room tonight.

I walked up to my room with a plate of food in one hand and my book in the other. I push my door open and set my food and on my side table. I look at my phone and I have a text from Kat.

From-- Kitty-Kat

Sup nerd

To-- Kitty-kat

nothin just eatin

I set my phone down, and open my laptop so i could do some homework when I eat. As i was going to start my phone goes off, of course she would call now

“What, I’m with my bae” i wine looking at my plate.

“waterfall. now” she said… sounded kind of serious. I dont like it when she does that.

“but--”

“no buts, just yours. here. now.” she barked out clicking the phone off. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I hope she's ok

---------------------------------------------

hi guys sorry i know its late but i do have a good excuse

Wednesday-- church youth group

Thursday--There was  a drug bust at my school and we where on lock down

friday-- needed to go Christmas shopping

saterday-- wedding and reception (my family is Italian weddings are about 6-8 hours)

sorry i will make the next one longer and it will be up by friday. thnks for understaning