My Guardian Angle Luka

------Alex's PoV-------

I felt pain all over my body, I could feel cold metal around my ankles and wrists. I struggled to open my eyes when I do I hate what I see. It was a cold dark room that reeked of sex and death. It was the room from my dream. My torso was tied to a chair, my wrists and ankles were bound with shackles. I started to panic, where am I? Is Jake looking for me? Of course he is, how long have I been out? I need to get out of here. I heard a small pitter patter of feet running down the stairs. I stiffen as a small boy maybe 4 or 5 ran in. he was really skinny and had cuts and scrapes all over his body.

"No, no go back to sleep!" His little voice came out panicked.

"LUKA!" A deep voice yell down the stairs

"Coming daddy!" He yelled back shaking and putting his finger over his mouth telling me to hush. He ran up the stairs quietly closing the door. How am I gonna get our of here? I looked around the room for a few minutes and saw it. Now I needed someone to kick it into gear.

----------Jake's PoV-----------

We waited in the car for about 10 minutes before I got a text telling me to go home and that He and Kade where going to hang out. I rolled my eyes and never gave it a second thought. after 2 or 3 hours I called him, repeatedly and got no answer. I started to worry and went to go check on him

"I'm going to check if he's ok"I say stepping out of the house. I drive over looking inside and opened the door to see the room empty in complete silence . I start to worry more and walk out to check behind the desk, I walk behind it into a small staff room and gasp. I saw one of my warriors bloody, out cold , cut up, and tied to his crying, half naked and gagged mate on the floor. I run over and cut the rope taking the gag from Kade's mouth as he tripped over his words, and tried to wake his injured mate.

"Kade, tell me what happened" I cooed hugging him as he cried out for Tyler to wake up.

"There were like 4 or 5 guys that came in and they seemed nice. I saw one go to the bathroom and thought nothing of it, I looked up and saw one that scared me a bit from the looks he was giving me. Tyler felt it and came out to check on me. One of the guys shifted and it seemed to cue the others. Tyler tried to protect me and that happened I saw the guy who went to the bathroom come out with Alex and he was out cold. They struck Tyler with a needle and he went down quick. I'm sorry Alpha I didn't know what to do, and Tyler was getting torn up. Then one of them grabbed me used me till they gagged me and left. They said not to tell or I would be killed along with Tyler. Please don't let that happen" The small boy cried out from my arms.

"Let's get you two home and to the clinic, don't worry I'm not mad at you there's not much you could have done against werewolves." I said picking him up and carrying him to the car before grabbing Tyler and taking him out. They injection was wolfsbane, I can smell it all over him. I set him next to Kade as he climbs into Tyler's lap. I grip my steering wheel till my knuckles are white. I let my mate be kidnapped, I'm a horrible mate. I'll be a worse Alpha if I don't save my pack mate. I pull into the pack house quickly and pull Tyler out of the car before running to the clinic. Jean's head snaps up and he looks up to me from the man in his lap. He looks at Tyler and I set him on a bed.

"He got injected with wolfsbane" I said as he set the man down gently. I'm guessing he found his mate. "His mate is in my truck, he was raped" I said walking out. I walk out to my truck to see Kade curled up in a ball in my back seat. I pick him up carrying him down to the clinic with his mate. He jumps from my arms attaching himself to Tyler. Jean sighed and let him alone. I walked back to my truck and got in punching the steering wheel. The horn blared and I jumped out shifting and running to the forest to find Alex. I linked everyone at the house and my trackers in the pack to track him I run around the forest and sniff the ground in about 3 hours I find his scent and tell everyone. I rushed down the trail and followed the scent closely. I need to find my mate!

---------Alex's PoV---------

I could feel my stomach rumbling for food. I've been here for two days and nothing has happened. I think that that's the worst part, why are they not doing anything? I hear the small footsteps again and the small boy, Luka, ran in I was late and I thought he was in bed.

"Here" He said holding out a bread roll to me.

"What" I ask confused.

"I saved it from my ration today. Daddy let me eat twice today! But you haven't eaten for two days and you needed a dinner more than me." he said shoving a piece of bread into my mouth.

"This is your dinner and you only eat twice a day?"

"Normally I only eat once, but I was good for my punishment today so I got to eat twice and yes I get bread or a pop-tart once a day"

"Your punishment?"

"Yeah they start to touch me and their things get hard. they start to put their things in my mouth and butt. If I bite them I get in trouble. They hit me after and if I fight I get not food, but if I'm good I get fed twice." he said happily. This kid gets raped by his family

"Where's your mom" I ask and he feeds me the last piece of bread

"She died giving birth to me" He said sadly

"I'm sorry" I said as he shook his head

"Not your fault" He said as we heard footsteps he quickly hid. The door open and my eyes squinted from the light entering the dark room.

"Hello, Lamb" looked up and sneered at the man in front of me, Valentino.