Sex and School

-----Alex's PoV----

"Luka, wake up" I said shaking the small boy.

"5 more minutes" he whined hitting my hand away.

"Luka it's your first day of school" I said making his shoot up out of bed.

"I forgot that!" He said running to his dresser. I have training today so I head over to Kat's house after I drop Luka off. Luka threw his clothes off before putting on some underwear, jean shorts, and orange and blue striped shirt.

"Breakfast is on the table I said as he ran out the door. When I came out he had a spoonful of oatmeal in his mouth as he tried to pull on his shoes and socks. I sighed and walked over to help him. I tied his sneakers and grabbed his little bookbag as he put his bowl in the sink. I rolled my eyes as he shot out the door and into his carseat. He buckled himself up and was bouncing in his seat when I started the car. I start towards the pack school with a giddy Luka in the back.When we pulled in Luka was out of the car before I could park. I slipped from the driver's seat and Luka quickly took my hand, with a big smile on his face. We made our way to the building and into the office.

"Hello Alpha Alex, here is Luka's information." said an older lady that was working on the computer. I think her and walk Luka out of the room. I look down at his classes and who teaches them. Up side, Luka likes school. Down side, he won't for long. He has that bitch Ms.Collins. (My real 2nd grade teacher, bitch) She always hated me and I don't want that to effect Luka.we walked up to the kindergarten classroom and knocked on the door. Luka was once again bouncing up and down. We heard an irritated 'come in' from the room. I opened the door to be met with a cold glare.

"What do you need, no one is aloud in my classroom after the bell" she said glaring at Luka and I. I guess she doesn't care about my ranking.

"This is Luka, we had to get his paperwork. He is a new student, he will be in your class now, Ms.Collins" I said glaring right back putting as much venom in my words as possible. She didn't even flinch. She grabbed the papers from my hand and smirked at me.

"Now I recognize you, Alexander Lavino. Little troublemaker you were." She chuckled. She would send me to Mrs.Frankie's room every day when I would 'cause trouble'. She tried to put me in special ed! Saying I had all these learning disabilities like ADD, ADHD, and Dyslexia.

"Yep that's me. Luka, go sit down. Be good and if she gives you shit tell me, Ok" I said as he nodded, and went over to sit next to a girl sing in the back of the room alone.

"I didn't say he could sit there." Ms.Collins hissed.

"Why couldn't he" I asked glaring at her.

"That girl is too distracting in class, she needs to sit alone to teach her to not act out" She said with a proud tone like she was right to do it.

"Like how I should have been put in special ed because I so disabled, and I needed to have an intervention with my parents cause I was such a distraction. You know you suck at your job and kids tell younger siblings to try to transfer out right? Luka have fun and if someone hits you put them in the nurse's office or you're grounded."

 I said walking out of the room and back to the car. Time to train with Dylan. I drive over to kat's house and sigh in the car. I really want to just go home. I walk up and knock on the door waiting for Kat to let me in.

"Go home" Kat said as soon as she opened the door

"But I have to train with Dyl--"

"No she and Kylie are let's say busy. now please leave." that's when I saw her messy hair and ruffled shirt. I guess that they're not the only ones busy. I sigh and nod walking back to the car once again. I pull out and head back home, guess I'll get busy with Jake. I smirk to myself and speed up. I pull into the pack and shoot out the car slamming the door and rushing in the pack house. I run up the stairs and scan my hand opening the door. I walk over to Jake's office door and knock on the door lightly.

"Come in love" Jake calls out. I open the door and peek out at him.

"Come on baby, you are not supposed to be home" he said motioning me into the room, and setting the last of the file in the done pile. I jump into his lap making him grunt.

"Dylan cancelled." I giggle licking his neck. He growled lowly grabbing my hips.

"I wouldn't suggest doing that Love" He whispered in my ear licking the shell making me shiver

"Why, Jake?" I asked kissing his neck and nipping at his jaw line.

"I will take you here on my desk" He said grabbing my crotch and bucking into my ass making me moan out.

"Kinky" I giggle grinding down onto him. Jake growled and ripped my shirt off. Damn that was one of my favorite band tees. I was bent over and my pants were pulled down.

"I warned you mate" Came a gruff voice

"Bane?" I questioned turning around a bit to see

"Yes mate" He chuckled ramming a finger into my ass

"Bane!" I yell out after he hits my prostate spot on.

"Yes mate?" he purred mockingly

"Please" I moaned pushing back on his finger making pleasure shoot threw my spine and straight to my cock.

"Please what?" he said grabbing my dick and biting my ear

"Please...more" I beg as he continues to play with my cock and bite me. he slowly added a second finger

"More?""God damn it! Fuck me!" I yell at him.

"Just ask babe. Your wish is my command" he purrs forcing himself into me. I cried out gripping the desk.

"Bane Oh God!" I scream. I could feel myself being ripped in half, but it felt so good. He didn't hesitate to start pounding into me. I felt tears fall from my eyes. Still I can't tell which I like more. Jake's slow loving touch, or Bane's rough fast touch. I felt him pinch my nipples and ram straight into my prostate. I cried out and he growled in my ear. That may have turned me on more that the actual sex."Harder, Bane!" I grown meeting his thrusts

"Say my name again" he said pulling on my cock again

"Bane!"

"Yes"

"Bane I'm so close!" I yell tightening my grip on the desk. I could feel my legs about to collapse on me

"Come for me mate" He growles licking my neck getting ready to mark me again. I throw my head back and reach back to grip his hair. He played with my balls pushing me over the edge. I released all over his desk and hand. Bane growled and coated my insides with his cum and sinking his teeth into my neck. Pleasure raked my body again forcing cum out of me again. I fell limp against the desk breathing hard. Bane was limp against my back. we stayed still coming down from our highs. I could hear Bane humming happily from my neck. Suddenly I was scooped up and carried from the room. Bane opened the bedroom door. I was gently laid down on the soft bed. Bane laid down next to me and pulled me to his chest.

"I love you mate" he cooed kissing my head

"I love you to Bane" I yawned out. Bane chuckled and ran his hand threw my hair.

"Go to sleep mate." he said kissing me lightly. He held me and I felt so warm and safe. I slowly fall into darkness.

-----A/N-----

Hi guys, sorry if the spacing is off. When I copy and paste from docs to Wattpad all, I mean ALL of the spacing is gone. Also I know I suck at sex scenes! I really love The Alpha's Anything but Normal Mate but it will end soon. not really but maybe 5-6 more and an Epilogue. When that book is done I will have a new book out. It will either make it Luka's story or one of the 2 stories in this generation. I have Dallas and Kennan. Also I have Daniel and Austin. It would be helpful if you guys vote on what you guys want. I will have a summary of the two storied up soon maybe with a sneak peek of each.