First times

Smut in this chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------Jake's PoV--------

Alex has been acting weird sense that talk with Benji and its started to worry. He turns in my arms and looks up at me biting his lip.

"What's wrong, little one" I ask as he looks away from me.

"I...I...You wouldn't do that, right?" he blurts out looking me in the eyes.

"Do what?" I asked him

"What Luke did to Benji" He said pushing away a bit.

"NO! I mean, no baby. I would never do that to you" I said pulling him to my chest and kissing his head. He nuzzled close, and I couldn't help but inhale his strawberry and vanilla scent.

"Promise" He said cuddling closer to me.

"I promise" I said kissing his head. Alex nodded, he looked up at me and wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Jake" He whimpered in my neck

"Yes, my love" I said as he moved closer to me blushing.

"I want you" He whimpered

"Babe, I said"

"You said later! It's Later!" he whined at me grinding on me and nibbling on my ear

"But it needs to be...special" I said biting my lip trying to hold my wolf back

--------Jamie's PoV---------

"But it needs to be...special"

"How is it not special if its just the two of us. Mating is just between the two of us, it is special." I whined kissing him softly. He gripped my sides and nibbled my neck.

"It will hurt" he warned me, I think I won.

"I know I-" I start before I'm tackled to the bed. His hot breath was on my neck, I look over to see Jake's eyes start to darken. He moved to kiss me and he ran his tongue over my lip wanting entrance, which I quickly granted to him. I kissed back, I fought back until I heard a low grown and his arm pin my hands over my head. His hand snaked up my shirt, he tweaked my nipples. I moaned out as he smirked on my lips. He kissed down my neck to where my neck and shoulder connected nibbling on my collar bone. He shredded my shirt, and he kissed down my chest to my navle. He pulled on my pants lightly looking up to me for permission. I nooded and he pulled on my pants and underwear in one swift motion. My cock shot up and I blushed seeing him smirk at me. He leaned down and took me into his mouth. I moaned out and arched my back tangling my hands in his hair. He took me to the back of his throat, and I trust into his mouth making him gag.

"Carful babe" He said stroking me licking my tip. He pulled back and kissed me. He reached down and slipped his hand in between my legs. I spread out a bit so he could fit between them. he dug around in his bag and pulled out some lube. he coated three fingers in it . He slipped one finger into my hole. I squirmed at the uncomfortable intrusion.

"You ok, love?" Jake question in my ear wiggling his finger.

"Yeah, it just feels weird." I said moving my ass side to side making Jake chuckle. he kissed me and started to stroke me. He slid another finger in making me gasp in pain. He pulled back looking down at me. He kissed down my neck to nibble on my collarbone again, I'm guessing to distract me from the pain. He started licked and nipped till he hit it.

"Jake! There again!" I yelled as he smirk on my neck. I felt him play with it for a little longer, and added a third finger. I pulled him to me and kissed him deeply. He quickly kissed back and wrapped his free arm around me. He pulled his fingers out and pours some lube on his shaft.

"Ready my love" He said lining up with my hole. I nodded throwing my arm over my face. He pulled my arm away. "No I want to see you" I settled on wrapping my arms around his neck. He smiled down at me making me blush more than I was, If that was possible.

"Be gentle" I said as I pulled him closer. He kissed me and slowly pushed in, careful not to hurt me to much. As soon as he was all the way in he paused so I could get used to the feeling.

"Move" I said bucking my hips slightly. He pulled out till the tip was barely in, and pushed back in. He kept this slow pace till he hit that spot in me again.

"Jake, Fuck, Harder!" I yell and he quickly obliged. He picked up his speed and when even harder as I pulled him closer. I moved my hand back over my face, and I heard a low growl. My arms were pinned above my head once again.

"I said I wanted to see you" He said in a voice that was lower and more gruff than it normally was. His eyes were pitch black and were locked on me. Before I could question it he started to pound into me hard. I arched my back higher than I thought I could. He plowed into my prostate as hard as he could and pumped me in time with his thrusts. I felt a heat building up in my stomach. Jake's thrusts became more frantic so I could tell he was close too.

"Jake, I'm close" I moan out trying to pull from his strong grip.

"Me too" He growled at me. He moved my head to the side and pounded into me. Seconds later his seed floods my body. He sinks his teeth into my neck and pleasure consumes me and makes me follow suit and release. His body collapsed onto mine.

After we came down from our high he rolled off me. He pulled me into his chest and cuddled me close to him.

"I love you, mate" Jake says in that low gruff voice.

"Jake what up with your voice" I asked looking back up to his black eyes.

"I'm not Jake babe." He said licking my neck where me bit marking me.

"What" I asked blinking confused.

"Bane, hello, mate" He said kissing my nose

"What, ohh Jake told me about you" I said as he nuzzled back into my neck.

"Yes he did" Bane chuckled out as I yawed.

"tired love" He said pulling me back to his chest as I nodded.

"Sleep babe" He said as my eyes drifted closed.