Alex's sleepover

Luka's bed up top

—————————Alex's PoV—————————

I fell on our new bed with a hyper Luka pouncing on me. Jake took us to the house early and were looking around the new apartment. The room was a dark red color on all the walls with a black vine and leaf wall art design next to our bed. The bed had a cherry wood frame and a black silk bedspread with skinny red striped going across it.

"You want to go see your room?" I ask as he nodded bouncing on me. I got off the bed picking him up. I walked into his room and threw the door open. His room was a cream color will playmats, a toy chest, a T.V, and a play set bed that had a hammock, a swing seat, a twin sized bed, shelves, and a small hide away for him that he could get two from a rope and rock wall. Luka jumped from my hands and ran to his new bed and climbed onto the small hammock. I rolled my eyes and walked out to the den/theater room to see Jake hooking up Playstation 4 and putting the games in the shelves that hold the speakers the the 90" projector. I sit down on the black polyester couch that formed a L against the wall. Jake sat beside me and wrapped his arms around me kissing my cheek.

"You like it?" Jake asked

"Yes, you did a good job" I giggle as a knock sounded from the door.

"Coming!" I yell getting up and walking over

"Wow, we don't know each other that well yet, calm down Alex" Benji said as I opened the door

"Benji!" I yell hugging him. "What are you doing here?" I asked bouncing.

"Um, Jamie, some stuff, and, um" Benji stuttered out.

"Jamie what?" I asked confused

"He's in heat and I can't really do much for him, could I stay here for a little bit. I can watch Luka or cook or—"

"Benji, it's fine" I said stepping aside to let him in.

"Thank you, sorry to burden you" he said bowing his head.

"You are no burden, you saved my life" I said patting his back leading him to the living room.

"There were lots of people there" Benji said as I made him sit on the couch

"But you got there to take that rogue out. He and his friends would have got to me and Luka if you didn't show up when you did" I said sitting down next to Jake again

"It's true, you were clinging to him like he was your life line or your child" Jake said kissing me once again

"Well I um...I wanted him safe. The truth is I don't remember much from then. I was in blood lust, I only remember red" Benji said scratching the back of his neck

"We still owe you one, what's up?" Jake asked him shifting