Paintball

------------Alex's PoV----------

I looked at her surprised, just a few hours ago she didn't know if she wanted him. Now she's committed to him for life. I really can't question her, she does everything for a reason. She rolls her eyes at me as I stair. She takes Rivers had and takes him up stairs.

"Careful we don't need a pup running around right now." Jake yelled only slightly joking to River and Kat.

"We could say the same to you" River called back before Kat slammed the door. I rolled my eyes as scrolled through the movies on netflix. I turned to Benji and he shrugged.

"Benji, who's running the covent?" Jake asked moving me so he can get comfortable.

"Poul, he's my second in command" Benji said as Jamie put in on Luke's lap.

"I have an idea" I say shooting up of Jake's lap.

"What's your idea" Benji said squaring on Luke's lap making him clench his teeth. Benji noticed and stopped, and apologized. Luke leaned down and kissed his head nodding setting Benji next to him and walking to the bathroom. I may dislike him but I kinda feel bad for his wolf. Having your mate right in front of you, in your lap, in your bed and arms at night, yet not able to mate him. Really bad now that Benji told me that Jamie cut sex off too.

"We should go paint balling, my friend owns a range up town" I said looking at Jake with my best puppy dog eyes.

"Baby, I don't think thats the best idea.You could get hurt, and Valentino is out there, I--" He started before I cut him off.

"But it will give me target practice if I need to protect myself. Also it's got real guns so really how can he get up in a place full of military veterans and big guns." I argue putting my hands on my hips.

"Baby, I just think--" he started again before getting cut off again.

"I'm a Veteran times like 10, I think I can handle a few pups" Benji said smirking a bit.

(Sorry if this sounds disrespectful, I'm thankful to all military veterans and their families. I come from a military family to s I get it. But I truly thank all the people that serve this country and are willing to give their lives for people that may not care at all, for so little money if you ask me!)

"That's true he has served in every war america was involved in from the civil war to his last tour in desert storm" Jamie said coming from the bathroom.

"Wow" I said looking at Jamie

"Yeah he's impressive" Jamie said kissing Benji's forehead

"Yeah but I was talking about you. That was quick, you don't last long in bed do you?" I asked making everyone laugh and Jamie get red as a tomato.

"I'm fine in bed!" He yelled at me pouting

"Yes you are babe, now can we go" Benji whined. I looked at Jake again giving him puppy dog eyes again. He sighed and nodded making me and Benji cheer. I kiss Jake's cheek and grab Benji's hand running outside. Benji rolled his eyes and followed without complaint. Jake walked out talking with Luke and Jamie ran up to us throwing his arm around Benji's shoulder. I climb into Jake's truck with Jamie and Benji waiting for Jake. Luke and Jake take to front seats and I tell Jake the directions to the range. The paintball range is a really big white building with only front doors and few windows. If I didn't know what it was I would think it was a drug dealing company. Jake looked back at me unsure as he pulled in, I smiled and jumped out with Benji close behind. I looked back to see 3 unsure faces watching from the car. I roll my eyes and walk back to the car and pull Jamie out. I know having both of Luke's mates and me will get those two out. I pull them into the building and walk up to the counter where you get the guns, paintballs and, gear. Kade looked up from his book and a smirk tugged at his lips.

"Hey Alex, Hello Alpha." Kade greeted us.

"Wait what?" I ask confused.

"Kade is a human mate to Tyler in the pack. I didn't know you had a business" Jake said snaking his arm around my waist

"Surprise" He giggled as a man walked from the main room

"Oh, Hello Alpha, Hello Gemma" The man said a bit confused.

"Hey Tyler" Jake greeted smiling as Luke waved

"You want to shoot?" Kade asked hitting Tyler's arms away making him grumble and walk away.

"No, I want to kick their asses in paintball" I giggle

"That can be arranged" Kade said stepping out from behind his desk

"I call Benji!" I yell hooking my arm around his. He rolled his eyes smiling and muttered 'kids' under his breath. We walked into the arena and got fitted for our gear that nobody other than me really needed. I thanked him as he walked out and dragged Benji to one end of the arena. Our mates walked to the other and we scoped our side for good cover. As soon as the buzzer sounded Benji and I took off and ran for our cover that we could still aim fine from. Luke came around the corner and I shot him square in the chest. Benji yelled for me to stop the overkill as I hit him for the 100th time. I roll my eyes as Jake jumped from the other side of the foam rock I was behind. Right before he pulled the trigger he froze looking down at the red splatter of paint on his vest. The buzzer sounded and I turned giving Benji a thumbs up as he pulled Jamie up off the ground. Jake grumbled and Luke kissed Benji's cheek.

We played for a another hour or two before taking the gear off and washing it. We walked out paying Kade as he made fun of Jake, Luke, and Jamie for loosing.

"Come on lets go" Jake said grumpily as I let his hand go

"Go out to the truck I need to pee" I said as he looked at me worried. "I'm fine go wait" I said walking into the bathroom. A few seconds later some guy in his 30's came in that didn't get the 'one spot buffer' rule. I walked over to wash my hands and he followed me.

"Hey" he said washing his hands.

"Hey" I said awkwardly

"Can I ask you something?" He asked me

"What" I say

"Does this smell like chloroform" he said covering my mouth with a rag. My eye popped open I yelled and kicked. I could feel It taking effect so I tried to hold my breath and just close my eyes so I wouldn't pass out, but try is the main word. My head fell back and my eyes closed. black consumed my vision and my body relaxed.