Chapter 19

The kisses became heated as you pulled Diane on top of you, moaning softly into Diane's mouth as she pinned your hands to the floor. Her tongue ran across your bottom lip, immediately giving her access. When she pulled back, you looked up at her and whimpered. "Please, I need you." You pleaded, your heart thudding. An excited squeak left your lips as Diane removed your shirt. She pressed kisses to your neck, a whiny moan escaping you. "Oh, I like that noise." Diane growled, another excited squeak left your mouth when the kisses to your neck went to your collar bone and just above your breasts.

You watched Diane pull her sweater off, the light behind her like a halo. She then pulled at your pants, lifting your hips to let her easily pull them off with your panties. When the once cold floor hit your skin, goosebumps crawled over your skin. "Look at you, so wet for me." Diane whispered, giving a soft kiss to your groin. You tugged at Diane's jeans, your hands being pinned back down. "Hands to yourself, gummy bear." Diane warned, sitting back up and unbuttoning her jeans. You then watched her stand up, kicking her pants off and throwing you over her shoulder. You giggled excitedly as Diane carried you upstairs, a big grin on her face.

You were dropped onto Diane's bed naked, pulling her on top of you and wrapping your legs over hers. "So impatient, tsk tsk." She ran her hands down your shoulders, over your chest and stomach. Then, her hands snapped over your wrists and pulled them over your head onto her headboard. "Keep your hands there, my love." You nodded, getting a kiss and watching her rip your bra in half. I'll buy a new one. A gasp escaped you as Diane took your left breast into her hand and sucked on the nipple of your right. Her tongue lapped gently, being gentle as to not hurt you. You gave a soft moan, pulling her closer as you bucked your hips. Diane let go with a satisfying pop and took your left nipple into her mouth. She gently pinched your right between her fingers. Letting go and moving down, Diane pressed kisses to your skin as she moved between your legs.

You locked eyes with Diane, panting softly as she kissed your inner thighs. She sucked on your skin, closing her eyes for a moment with a soft moan on her throat. Holy fuck. You quivered under her, her hands holding your legs open as she focused on your wet slit. "Diane, please." You whimpered, your jaw going slack as she gave you a slow, long lick.

You couldn't look away, your legs shaking slightly at the primal look in Diane's eyes. "It's okay, babygirl." Diane whispered, her tongue gliding against your clit. Your hands shook as you kept them above your head. You ached to feel her, to hold onto her. Her lips held your nub in place, creating a gentle suction as she gave soft licks with the tip of her tongue. Her eyes never left yours, amusement at your moans and whines behind her primal gaze. You couldn't keep your hands up anymore, gently weaving your fingers through her hair. She gave a soft hum of approval, making your hips buck. "Thank you, Diane. Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Her right hand moved to trace your core, dipping a finger into you slowly. You couldn't stop a gasp, squeaking as she introduced a second finger. You heard Diane give an amused exhale through her nose, pulling away to lick your clit before introducing suction again.

You tried to grind against Diane's fingers, needing more friction. Her fingers moved faster, curling slightly as she listened intently at your sounds. You tried to buck your hips, your head falling back as you cried out a moan. "Please! Please, please, please!" Your legs trembled as you were right on the very edge.

Diane listened to you cry out, you tightening around her fingers and clit throbbing against her tongue. She didn't dare let go of your nub, ever so gently biting the sensitive bundle of nerves. She let go of your other thigh, pulling your hand out of her hair and holding onto it as your legs clamped around her head. Like a knot slipping loose, your orgasm shot through your body.

Your body shook, gripping Diane's hand tightly as you withheld any thrashing. Your legs held her head in place, a loud cry for mercy erupting from you as she didn't stop. "Diane! Please!" You cried out, panting loudly as tears formed in the corner of your eyes. Diane moaned against your clit, another orgasm running through you. You let her go midway through your orgasm, pushing Diane away as your body finally trembled and another whine left your lips. Slowly coming back down, you caught your breath and looked at Diane. Her chin, neck, and chest was dripping wet, a big smile on her face. You couldn't say anything, your face burning up with embarrassment. "You did so good, babygirl. I'm proud of you." Diane whispered, giving you a kiss.

"Should I tend to you?" You asked quietly, seeing Diane shake her head. "You must be exhausted, I'll get you some water and a towel." You nodded, laying back down. Diane came back in, holding a towel and handing you the glass of water. She cleaned you up, putting the towel under you and getting your bath ready. When she came back out, she had grabbed you some pajamas and brought you to the bathroom. Your legs were like jello, but Diane was there to help you. She sat you down in the bath and got in behinds you. "Thank you, Diane." You nuzzled into her chest, smiling. "You're welcome, my love." She whispered, stroking your hair.

You fell asleep on Diane, but she took care of you. She got you dried, dressed, and tucked in after she put new sheets on the bed. She curled up behind you, holding you close.

"I love you, (Y/N)."