Chapter 20

Warning: She's hungry like a wolf. 😉 Also sex while high.

----

Your legs were still wobbly when you woke up, your body buzzing from last night's activities. You managed to climb out of bed, slowly making your way downstairs to the kitchen. The water you had last night had an odd taste and slightly pink in color. As you finally made your way downstairs, you were sopping wet at the memory of your time with Diane. You took an edible, wanting to make your morning more fun.

You managed to get started on making Diane breakfast, bumping into the table by accident and letting out a loud gasp followed by a heated moan. You covered your mouth, eyes wide and hoping Diane didn't hear. It wouldn't hurt to bump into it again. You pressed up against the corner of the table, eyes rolling back as you found the right tempo. It wasn't until Diane was standing in the doorway that you stopped, quickly turning around and finishing breakfast. "Someone is worked up." Diane teased, giving you a hug. You subconsciously pressed yourself up against her, Diane smirking and whispered in your ear. "Would you like me to help you? I'm sure a good fucking will help." You nodded, hearing Diane leave.

You plated Diane's breakfast, then felt her behind you again. "Take off everything below the waist and get on the counter." You nodded to her demand, doing as she asked, legs open. You saw what she had on, a strapon harness with a girthy purple dick. On the side of the harness was a little control switch, likely to make it vibrate. "Don't you want to eat first?" You asked quietly, grinning awkwardly. "And leave you wet and needy? Now, what kind of partner would I be if I did that?" Diane cooed, pressing the tip against you. She had already covered it in a clear lubricant, your core throbbing and waiting for Diane to fuck you. That's when the edibles kicked in. "Do you still want me to fuck you?" She asked, noticing the light red hue to your scleras. "Yes, I've always wondered what high sex felt like." You pulled Diane closer, your head falling back as she eased the dildo deep inside you. Your walls immediately clamped down, feeling the tip gently touch your cervix.

You clung to the counter, Diane teasing you with slow thrusts. "Diane, please." You whimpered, moving your hands to wrap your arms around her neck. "Tell me what you want, gummy bear." She whispered, kissing your neck. As you tried to find your words, Diane's hands moved to hold you better. "Please, please honeybee," you shuddered, "fuck me, please." With a smile and lifting you up slightly, Diane laid you on the table, moving the food aside and began to increase the strength in every thrust. She let you hold onto her, your face nuzzled into her neck. She moved her hand for a split second.

A soft buzzing noise filled the air, Diane continuing to thrust the now lightly vibrating strapon dildo. With your high, the feeling was intense. "Harder, please." You whimpered, hearing Diane give a soft yet dark chuckle. "Are you sure, babygirl?" Diane whispered, you nodding and holding onto her tighter. She increased the power of the vibration, a loud whine escaping you as you started to drip onto the table. Your head lolled backwards, eyes rolling back as Diane barely even began to thrust again. As you laid on the table, you watched Diane lift your legs and lay them over her shoulders.

Your hands flew to cover your mouth, the table creaking as Diane started to thrust once again. Her hips bucked with incredible strength, the sound of the table creaking and skin slapping against fabric filled the room. It took you a moment to finally make a sound, a choked up moan finally escaping your throat. Diane's face was twisted in pleasure, a soft moan finally coming from her. She looped one arm to hold your legs in place, using her other hand to play with you clit. Each powerful thrust brought you closer, a knot getting tighter in your abdomen. The knot was made up of several other knots, each one slowly getting tighter and tighter, pulling at the largest. "Diane, please, I'm going to cum, please." You whimpered, the woman nodding and leaning over you. Diane pressed your legs onto the table, your ankles just slightly above your head.

The look in Diane's eyes was purely primal, her face expressing that she was close as well. Each buck of her hips brought a hard deep thrust, each squeak from your mouth only encouraged the woman to be rougher with you. You managed to grip Diane's shirt, your body tingling and your core throbbing, twitching, and sopping wet. "Who do you belong to?" Diane's voice was now a whimper, her hips faltering slightly as she was almost over the edge. The knot began to slowly slip, words starting to fail you. "I'm... I'm yours!" Your voice was hoarse and shaky.

Diane pressed hard against you, biting her lip and shuddering. She leaned against you, riding through her own orgasm as the knots finally slipped. You pulled her into a hug, whining as she leaned forward to give you a kiss. Your legs shook, clinging onto Diane as tightly as you could. Heart racing, core quivering, and body tingling, your orgasm ripped through you. You shivered and shook under your girlfriend, biting your fist to try and quell the violent climax that took your mind and body.

You slowly stopped shaking, Diane getting up and turning off the strapon motor. She was on wobbly legs, then she looked at her clothes. "Awh! Look, you silly little gummy bear! Did you cum too hard?" Her shirt was soaked, a big proud smile on her face. You slowly managed to sit up and nod, falling into Diane's arms as you tried to get up. She lifted you over her shoulder, laying you on the couch after cleaning you up. Just as she turned around and laid a blanket over you, you were already passed out.

Diane cleaned up the table and ate her now lukewarm food, but the mildly warm temperature was a victory to her. Even when you woke up, she still had the biggest proudest grin on her face. You took a mental note. Eat edibles and drink that pink water.