Chapter 25

You sat up, hoping Diane would touch you. Her touches were light, almost as though they were the wind coming from the beat of a moth's wings. Her hands traced from your arms, down your stomach, to your thighs. "Goodness, (Y/N). Part of me wants to let you suffer... But I have a better idea." Diane grabbed you an edible and a pink object that had a long extension. "Let's see if you can last the whole day. I'm sure it'll be fun, I have the app on my phone to control it." Diane cooed. "And no clothes today, I want to see every inch of you. I'll keep the house warm." She added. You pulled off your clothes, gently pushing in the object. Once it was in and just the tip of the extension was out, Diane used medical tape to keep it out of the way and turned on her phone.

It then struck you what it was as she slid her thumb from the bottom of her screen to the top of her screen, the object vibrating slowly then quickly. "Oh you sly fuck." You whispered, getting up and trying to take a step. The vibrations didn't stop, each step nearly made you fold over. A moan left your lips, shivering as Diane kept it up that high. Then, the vibrations stopped. You were slowly able to stand up straight, shooting Diane a worried glance. She spread your legs, slipping a second into you. You opened your mouth to protest, but you closed your mouth and shivered with excitement. "Remember, no clothes for the rest of the day." Diane reminded, heading downstairs.

You slowly followed after her, anxiously watching her every move. "I'll be cooking dinner tonight, can you make sure the living room is comfortable? I want to watch a movie with you while we eat." You nodded, going upstairs.

Right as you entered the bedroom, the vibrations turned on. You tried to grab the blankets, but it struck you that while Diane was cooking, she locked the vibrations on the fastest option. You grabbed one blanket, sliding onto the bed and screaming into a pillow. "Fuck!" You cried out, slowly managing to carry the blankets downstairs. You also grabbed the hitachi, plugging it in the living room and getting comfortable. You bit your lip, Diane doesn't have to know, applying the wand to your clit and starting off slow. Soft moans escaped you, closing your eyes as your high slammed into you.

You increased the power of the hitachi wand to maximum, the three vibrators all working hard. "Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" You whimpered, opening your eyes as you saw Diane in front of you. You shook your head, whimpering. She slipped two fingers into you, watching your expression as she pumped quickly. You shook your head again as she curled her fingers, a squeak escaping your lips. "Don't you dare stop, you want to fuck yourself like a whore while I'm gone, then I'll make sure you feel like one." Diane growled, your first orgasm ripping through you. "Please! Please, please, please!" You cried out, legs shaking. Your wand was ripped from your hands, Diane pulling a box out from under the couch. "Alright." She chuckled darkly, your hips bucking from the internal vibrations. You read the box. Thera-gun.

Your eyes grew wide as Diane turned it on the lowest setting. She placed the tip against your clit, watching you squirm. Your hips bucked, covering your mouth and screaming as Diane increased the setting. She pumped her fingers in you again, to which you pushed her away as your second orgasm ripped through. She turned off the internal vibrations, slowly gliding the thera-gun down. The third orgasm was almost painful, already making a wet mess on the blankets. "Good girl! Can you do it again?" Diane cooed, you gave a small nod. She pulled the lush vibrators out of you, pumping her fingers quickly in you again. She curled them at the perfect moment, the knots forming again. Double, triple, quadruple knotted knots, your breath starting to shudder. "Diane, fuck." You whimpered, tears forming in your eyes.

The knots slowly began to pull tight, dripping onto the blanket and her hand. The knots were shaking as they kept pulling. You let out a choked sob, your moans becoming cries for mercy. "Let go, babygirl. You can do it, do it for me." Diane whispered. The knot broke, a white-hot pleasure shooting through you painfully. She pulled her fingers out of you, turning off the thera-gun. You shook and shivered, covering your mouth as your orgasm ripped through you. Your cunt tightened around nothing, cervix throbbing against your clamped down walls. Diane held you close, stroking your hair to calm you down. "Good girl, good girl." She whispered as your orgasm slowly subsided. The blanket was absolutely soaked, the floor partially wet. "You did so good, gummy bear! I'm proud of you." Diane cooed, grabbing you a towel to clean you up. "Do you want to go again?" She offered. "No! No, I can't." You whimpered.

Diane nodded, taking the blanket and throwing it in the washer. She brought you your food, feeding you and bringing you water. Each bite was slightly chalky, but the water helped wash it down. When you were able to get up, your legs were wobbly. Diane helped you up, choosing to not let you walk around naked.

"What happened to me staying naked?" You asked, looking at the cute onesie she was holding. "You had four orgasms." Diane pointed out, helping you get dressed. The onesie was of a Shiba Inu, making you smile.

After some time, you went to the kitchen. Whatever is was in the food kicked in. Diane was taking a shower, so you had enough time.

Grabbing the Vitamin D powder and looking inside, it looked normal... Except for the bottles and packaging in the trash. You pulled out the bottles and packaging, reading them.

Vitamin D + Calcium Powder
200mg Muscle Relaxants
Ground Nutmeg
Strawberry Banana Kief (THC: 21% | 3 Grams)

You stared at these, then looked at the powder. You licked a finger, dipping it in and tasting the powder that stuck. Mediciney, Nutmeg, and weed. Your heart dropped. It's the same chalky texture. You heard Diane come into the kitchen. You looked back at her, eyes wide and tears forming.

"You've been drugging me? You're drugging me and lied about it?"

Diane didn't respond, her hands shaking in fear. You've been caught.

"Do you even love me, Diane?"