Author's Note

Dear ones,
Built for Love, has officially ended.

Thank you for staying throughout the whole project. It has been a great building with all of you.  I'm very thankful that you stayed until the end with me, with AshGo. Even the updates are too slow, still thank you. Thank you for all the support and hope that you learn a lesson in this story.

Please keep it in mind that waiting is a sign of a true love and patience. Anyone can say, I love you, but not everyone can wait and prove it's true.

This is my first series ever so I hope you will give me your full out support and love for my new series. I have a lot of plans and upcoming series so stay tuned for that.

I know you guys have a lot of questions regarding about the antagonist man named, Viper. The continuation of Efren's Revenge Saga will be in Tyger's story, Journey To Love. Your answers will be answered there. Stay tuned!

Airedaele Boys #2, Connor's story. You can check it in my profile entitled, A Kiss from Beyond.

To be more updated, you can follow my twitter account: @schaerinity

Again, thank you for everything. Advice you need,
If you want something, go for it, because your main goal in life is to be happy.

yours truly,
schaerinity <3