The next chapter ➡️

It had been well over a month since the holiday and since Jack saw Isla for the last time. The girls had just started getting back to the work schedule and the early mornings and the late nights. They still lived in central London just a few minutes from each other. Isla had just graduated last week and the girls with some family and friends are going out for dinner .

" smile guys!" Macy snapped a selfie of the group. " thats defo going on my insta." The girls looked and examined before leaving to get in the taxi. Isla was wearing a green matching pan suite set with her hair half up half down. She was feeling happy and excited she hasn't felt this way since the holiday. Maybe she was getting past the heart ache but Jack seemed to be everywhere especially on the media. Isla got a lot of Media attention since she got back to. This one time she got attacked by flashing cameras and questions however this time Jack wasn't there to support her.

" So Isla is everyone coming tonight?" Ellie asked as the taxi man asked for the postcode. " Yes all the family and friends even ur mum and dad is going to be there." Isla smiled. " My mum took ages to find the dress she did a little fashion show for me!" Macy looked annoyed as the taxi filled up with laughter. " Anyway Macy is Mason and Phil coming?" Amber asked .The group hadn't been together since the fight. Isla and Macy gave each other a look of awkwardness. " Umm yes Mason and Phil is coming but not you know." Ellie and Amber nodded. " Its fine guys this is a special night who cares if the whole group isn't together." Ellie tried to fill i. The silence. " You right there!" " We have arrived that will be ten pounds fifty please." The taxi driver parked. As the girls payed and jumped out to meet all the guests they walked in the entrance of the Ivy. The waiter ticked of the reservation and they all found their seats.

" To the next chapter of this beautiful girl's life she has been through so much and studied so hard she is now fully qualified and i couldn't be anymore prouder not only is she officially a physiotherapist she is officially one of the greatest friend to us girls and daughter to Rachel and Eisen. She has always been there for us no matter what she has made us girls laugh a little harder, smile a little brighter and life a little better we all love you girl. To Isla Prescott!" " Don't forget she made one hell of a lifetime holiday is was epic!" Mason shouted making everyone chuckle including Phil .Isla had happy tears in her eyes as the speech came to a end. She hugged Macy, Ellie and Amber. Before clinking her glass in the circle.

The girls were well into dinner and drinks before Macy got a notification from her phone. She checked and looked at Mason with alarmed eyes. " You alright Macy it looks like you have just seen a ghost." Mason looked concerned. " Urmmm Jack just texted me." Mason jumped at the mention of Jack. " Shit!"

" What should I do shall i tell her?" Macy looked for reassurance in Mason

" What should I do shall i tell her?" Macy looked for reassurance in Mason. " Yes but not now this is her graduation party don't want to ruin it for her." Mason nocked some common sense into Macy. " You right." Macy embraced the footballer. " Guys Deserts here!"
———————————————————————————
" One iced caramel late please." Isla took out her purse. " three pound fifty please paying by cash or card?" The cashier asked. " Card." BEEP! " Just wait on your left please." The girls waited for their drinks at Starbucks. " So why are we here again Macy?" Isla was confused. " Iced caramel latte for IslaP." They grabbed their drinks and sat down at a table and stools near the window.

" Okay Isla please don't breakdown or go mad at what i'm about to say." Macy was trying to find the easiest way to tell her about the message. Isla let out a sigh as she knew something bad was coming up. " go on then ." " So yesterday night was a smashing night everyone had great fun but part way through dinner i got a text from." Isla had risen from her slouched position. " From??" Isla was eager to know. " From Jack." Macy had finally spat it out. " ughhhh!" Isla was disgusted and returned to her slouchy position. " Wait just listen before u zone out because you don't give a shit he apologised and wanted to say congratulations he does seem to know that he has done wrong ." For once Isla didn't say anything just sipped on her drink. " Isla come on I think you do give a shit just a little."

" yes i do give a shit I miss him and loved him you know but what done is done everything happens for a reason he can text you or me or the girls as much as he wants but that is not a real apology and you may say i haven't given him the chance well I have he knew where i was before he went to the airport." The anger was rushing through Isla's veins even just talking about him made her rage. Although looking angry deep inside all the anger was just sadness. Sad that she had lost someone so close to her heart.

" But." Macy was hopelessly devoted on trying to sort out the situation but was getting no where. " But nothing .Jack has broke my heart and i can't just forget that I think about him everyday he is everywhere. That is nice of him for sending that message but it doesn't make a difference. Shit happens but the world keeps spinning I need to move on well i need to at least try." Isla was out of breathe as she poured out her feelings.

" Your right Isla and you know what in three weeks Mason has a football game do you want to come its the start of a fresh chapter maybe this one can contain just a bit of football." Macy smirked. " No ." Macy smirk faded quickly. " why not please!" Macy begged. " Fine Just to support Mason." She gave in .

A/N - New Chapter for Isla Prescott however its in the same book 📕 .