Chapter 25: The last dance...

CHLOES POV
WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED?!?!?!?! I was just carried, kissed, and now I'm confused. All these girls around me are either looking at me jealously, whispering about me, or if you were Maddie, you looked like you wanted to rip my throat and ribs out. Well... That happened, I thought.Paige ran up to me, rubbed my shoulders and said "Hiya Pash Princess!!!" Gosh, she's a dork. She watches these odd Australian shows, where instead of saying "kiss" they say "pash" it's really weird, but I think she tries to talk like the Ausie boys that she crushes on lol! "We didn't... Pash, or whatever the heck you say... He just kissed me, and I don't even know him so..." I said to her and she replied "Well, try saying that to count. Evil glare over there" she pointed in the direction of Maddie. Paige giggled but I still wanted Maddie back. I don't know, it's like once your my friend I'm like anchored, like I can't let you go. I looked away from her quickly, scared for her to stare back at me. An African American woman broke the silence, her hair was braided and beaded and her hips were big but her waist was thin, and she wore a purple lace crop top with gray leggings that were loose at the top and tight at the thighs. "Alright ladies and gentlemen, I want you all too pair up, boy girl. Oh by the way, my name is Sabrina. Now go!" Aniya Willis looked around the room with her slanted emerald green eyes, I guess scoping out the guys. I had never really seen her up close before, but now that I looked at her, she was indeed as pretty as she was said to be. She was short yet very muscular and was quite fair skinned, kinda like snow whites skin. She had slick black hair down to her butt. She had broad shoulders and a thin waist, and her calves were highly toned. She reminded me of a pale snow angel. But that's when she started speaking...

ANIYAS POV
Well, none of these chicks look more talented then me. My only real rival is that weird Sophia gal, and she ain't here, so it's all me and... "Well, well. What do we have here?" I said staring at the pampered princess standing with her perfect perky blond friend. Chloe Lukasiak and Paige Hyland looked at me. Paige said "Oh hi Aniya! Wait... What did you have to say to my friend?" I chuckled at that Paige. I snapped my fingers and my "bff" but more like my toy, Chiara, ran to my side. She's sorta pretty, I mean she's got wavy brown hair that goes to the small of her back and gray blue eyes. She's pretty good looking but I'm the national award winning dancer slash model, she's my annoying side kick. Me and Chiara began walking forward. My face was a few feet away from Chloes. "So... I heard you were like dead or something this morning? Well, your standing but I don't see much of a difference if you were dead or not." I smirked at Chloe. Some of my supporters went ohhhhhhh. Paige looked back at her group of girls and she turned back with fire on her eyes. She tapped Chiara on the shoulder and said "If Chloe looks dead, then what're you supposed to be? Some fan girl? Well, let me tell YA honey, I know a guy who can help you out. His name is Dr. GetALife." She said getting in Chiaras face. I was shocked. So was Chiara, as she wimpered behind me. Every dance moms supporter in the room screamed in applause for Paige's performance. "Why don't you stop defending your leetle fwend? Oh Alice are you there? Or are you in your freakin Wonderland? Like your mommy!" I smirked at both those losers "Chloe, you have no talent. If you died, like, no one would care." I said, making fun of her blondness, her no talent, and her idiot mother. Chloe looked up from chewing her nails and stared right at me. She untied her high ponytail and ran towards me and her nose touched mine. "Go ahead and insult me. That's fine. But don't insult my mother. Look... I've never said anything rude to anyone, but now that I've realized how crappy you are as to act sweet on social media , and pretend your a good girl well let me tell you... You were probably born on the side of a high way, cause that's where accidents happen. When you were born, your parents got your birth certificate... But all they saw was an apology letter from the condom factory. I'd slap you, but I don't wanna go wash my hands. I'm jealous of the people who haven't met you! If laughter cures the world, your face must be saving millions. Deciding to start things with Paige, Well, I bet your brains feels brand new, seeing as you apparently don't use it. Now before you begin yelling at me again, just know I don't hate you... It's just if you were on fire, and I had water, I'd drink the water and pee on you. Now that I know who you really are all I can say is that, it's better to let people think your an idiot, then to open your big mouth and prove it." I said touching that bad girls nose. Everyone looked straight at me.