Chapter 10: Dance lessons and Kissing in the closet

JOSHS POV

Well now I guess I am dancing again. Mom just told me and now I am in a duet with…MADDIE! Really? This is torture. Ad least I get to choose who I end up with in the end… Everyone knows who that will be. So were dancing right now. After Brooke does her arm gesture thing me and all the other girls run out and I run for Chloe. I lift her up and she sticks her legs forward and I twirl her Then I slide her under my legs she goes into the splits I pick her up and run away. Those moments electrify me to the point of almost having a Chloment in front of everyone. When I leave her it feels like I was just punched in the gut. Then I run to Nia and I hold her when she does a side ariel then I grab her hand and pull her twords me well she does an airabesk and then I run away. Then I do more stuff and then were all dancing together. Then we all run of exept for Brooke. She does a double back walkover and then she touches her heart and does a double pecay turn and slides into a middle split then does a chinstand then she runs to the center and does a swivel dave la pae bahtma and runs off stage. Then all the girls circle me and get on their knees and plead at me then they all get up and start doing turning seconds exept for Makenzie and she does side ariels all around the stage. Then we stopped because Abbey wants to keep a secret of who I choose. Please let us win!

CHLOES POV

This group number rocks! It almost makes up for the whole Maddie Josh thing. Later when we were about to leave Abbey told us that the first half of the competion was on Friday and the second half was on Sunday and we had a convention on Saturday! TOTTALLY AWESOME! I love conventions! They are totally awesome! Group number Brooke and Mackenzies duet and Paige Nia and Kendall trio are on Friday and my solo Maddies solo and the love/blugh duet are on Sunday. I put my tap shoes in my bag and picked it up but someone stole my bag. I looked up and he pulled me into the changing closet. It was Josh. He said sorry about Maddie getting the duet I wish it was you. I quickly said me too I…I blushed he winked it made me want to giggle but I held it in. I said what the heck I really do wish it was me. He said of course we have our own duet right? I nodded with a small smile and we both leaned in and our lips were an inch apart and… There was Maddie. She opened her mouth but then breathed and smirked. She said awww so cute anyway Josh lets go I want to go chat about our duet. He said ok be there in a second. He looked back at me and made a koo koo face said call me and he softly kissed my cheek. When he left I felt all fluttery and I could have sworn I saw cupids everywhere. I was so in love!

 MADDIES POV

Of course they were about to kiss. Ad least I got Josh now. Chloe better watch out she has no idea what I have planned…

JOSHS POV

Yes were about to kiss and… OF COURSE! Hi Maddie! Guess I have to go and chat about the duet that should not happen! I kissed Chloe on the cheek and told her to call me. She smiled. That smile of hers made me all fluttery and drove me crazy…In a good way. So I followed Maddie into the hall in front of room B. She smiled and said so Josh I want this to be perfect I will make sure we do great alright here is my cell we can chat about the duet and I hope you will use it for other reasons… She winked and handed me her cell phone number note. I gave her a thumbs up and she said call me and blew a kiss as she walked out. BLARRMUNGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get it threw that brain of yours that I’m not and never will be interested in you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well I guess I might as well listen to the music and see what love song Maddies going to go all over. I opened the door and Chloe was on the stool pushing the buttons on the music player when I said hey she stood up and said I… Well I was just… I… Nothing. How is the duet song I asked? She immediately said one of the best songs I have ever heard. I smiled. She said I um was wondering… Well sense Maddie has the duet would you mind if we danced it because the choreography is in this book and… I would love to dance with you. I blushed and said sure with as much courage as I could muster. Chloe Lukasiak wanted to dance with me! THE Chloe Lukasiak wanted to dance with me! She asked me if I needed help and I said I could handle it because I have taken lessons here before. She turned on the music and we stood where the book said and we danced. The song started…’’On this page I write my last confession read it well when I at last am sleeping it’s the story of those who always loved you your mother gave her life for you and gave you to my keeping…’’that was my part and then was Chloes. I didn’t even listen to the music I just watched that beautiful girl. Then the best part came and it was us together… ‘’Take my hand and lead me to salvation take my love for love is ever lasting and remember the truth that once was spoken to love another person is to see the face of god…’’ It felt wonderful to hold her and lift her and love her…

MADDIES POV

I heard music coming from studio B? I went to check what happened… I quietly opened the door and saw Chloe dancing to MY duet! How dare she? But however…They did look AMASING together…NO you are not letting Chloe of Scott free…AHHH They looked gorgeous together. I shut the door right when they finished. I walked out. I needed to figure this out. They CANNOT stay away from each ether. This needed to be fixed and fast!

PAIGES POV

Dance was great! I wish Chloe got that duet though. Only 2 days till the competion can’t wait!

CHLOES POV

 OMG! That duet was amazing! It felt so right. Then I had to go. I said bye and blew him a kiss. When I shut the door I heard a sigh and a boom because something fell on the floor? Weird…

JOSHS POV

NO! Not here…ok here it goes…boom! Chloment time! When I woke up I was holding midair. ODD! I walked out of the room and out of the studio. I saw my mom Paige and Brooke staring. My mom screamed WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR NEARLY 20 MINUTES GET IN THE CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I blushed I couldn’t tell her but when I got in the car Brooke and Paige glared at me. I mouthed me and Chloe danced Maddies duet. They hugged me and made kissy faces. I did not care though Chloe was too perfect!