Chapter 7: The first...KISS!!!

BROOKES POV

Finally its morning now. Last night Chloe and I were the only ones who stayed up the whole night. I would have slept but that incident made me uneasy. Maddie was snoring Kenz was talking about flying polar bears Kendall was moving everywhere like a tornado and Nia was just sleeping in a tiny ball. Me Chloe and Paige [who just woke up] were watching TV. Chloe kept looking at the clock and when it was 7:30 she said Josh had told her to come and see him at 7:30 we all said awww and she ran upstairs.

CHLOES POV

So I tried to calmly walk across the hall but I couldn’t contain my excitement so I ran and opened the door. I saw him and I felt Goosebumps WHY IS IT ALWAYS GOOSEBUMPS! He said sorry about the interruption last night and I felt myself blushing like crazy. I came over and sat on his bed. I said yeah so am I so where were we? He said I think we were here… He leaned in I leaned and it happened our lips touched! The world went dark yet I could see sparks I felt free. We kissed and kissed and kissed and kissed. It felt perfect. I heard the door creek and I heard four familiar giggles. Then well we were still kissing I looked at Paige and she gave me a thumbs up. It was perfect. The kiss ended and he smiled at me I smiled at him. We kissed again and as I was walking out I said to myself nothing not even Maddie can keep us apart.

JOSHS POV

Is this really happening? Am I really kissing Chloe the Most wonderful and most gorgeous girl ever? Is this a chloment? No when I opened my eyes I saw her smiling at me. We kissed again and when she left I immediately was in a Chloment. When I woke up I realized I wasn’t kissing anything because I just did for real and It was perfect.

NIAS POV

The kiss was so adorable. I’m so glad Paige woke me up for that! Mrs. Hyland has breakfast ready and so me and the girls except for Chloe went to wake up Madds and Kenz. When we got there Maddie told us that she was not mad at me or anyone else any more…except for Chloe. I was happy that me and Maddie were friends again but I felt sad for Chloe. Hopefully the waffles would make it better. Now we just have to make sure that Maddie or Kenz does not find out about the kiss.

BROOKES POV

Waffles were great and now all of us went into the family room to play video games. When Maddie went to the bathroom and Kenz went to get dressed I saw Josh and Chloe slip away…SO ROMANTIC!

CHLOES POV

Josh had just told me to follow him into his room when the Ziegler’s weren’t around and when they weren’t we went upstairs. He shut the door slowly and said I love you Chloe Lukasiak will you be my girlfriend? I ran into his arms and he spun me around and we kissed and kissed and kissed! I was Josh’s girlfriend…OMG! Maybe this sleepover turned out pretty good after all!

MADDIES POV

Chloe just came running back here and she said to everyone even me that Josh was her boyfriend now. Everyone hugged her except me. I was still super angry but I didn’t yell. I couldn’t help smiling because I had a plan so genius. I couldn’t wait for dance today…because that’s where the plan started…

PAIGES POV

I wish the girls could stay forever. Plus I need more details about the new relationship. So happy for Chloe! But the good news is I will see her at dance today later. Every time someone mentioned dance Maddie would smirk? I wonder why…