Chapter 5: The sleepover part 3

BROOKES POV

YES! Chloe went upstairs and even greater it looked like the Zeiglers were asleep. So I tapped Paige who tapped Kendall and she tapped Nia. We all quietly sneaked upstairs. Then all of a sudden I had one of those moments. You know... those moments when you feel like your being... watched. And when I looked back I could have sworn I saw a shadow of a girl looking at us but I thought no not possible so I just kept walking. We all popped our heads behind the sliding wall in front of the TV room and watched Chloe walk in from the back.

MADDIES POV

Why were they going upstairs? Why did Brooke look back? And even more why am I not included? I sat down on the couch and thought of reasons too all of this madness.

CHLOES POV

So once it looked like everyone was asleep I went upstairs. When I got there I walked in through the back. The TV was on. I wondered why? As I walked around the couch not only did I hear four girls softly giggling but I saw a shadow sitting on the couch…

JOSHS POV

It was almost 12:00! Where was Chloe? Finally I heard footsteps and I tried to act calm. Chloe came around the couch and there I saw her angelic face. She looked so surprised to see me but I didn’t care. She sat down and said hi I said hi and then there was silence. She broke the silence and we talked for a long time. It was a minute to 12:00. I saw Brookes hand dim the lights she winked and I winked back. It was time!

CHLOES POV

IT WAS JOSH! Wait…THAT’S WHY PAIGE SAID I COULD GO UPSTAIRS! Those four were trying to set me up! GRRRR…however I mean I can’t be really mad I mean look at that gorgeous face and perfect hair…NO snap out of it! I looked at him feeling kind of awkward and said hi. He said hi to awwww so dreamy! The silence after those two words were torturing me so I kept talking and we kept talking until almost midnight! All of a sudden the lights went down? Weird… Josh looked right at me and he said "Hey Chloe there’s something I want to tell you"… OMG! He is leaning in towards me and he shutting those beautiful eyes... HE IS GOING TO KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I leaned in to and I kept my eyes open just enough to see that their clock had just struck 12:00. I could not beieve it! This was happening!

PAIGES POV

Shut up with the talking you two! KISS ALREADY! YES there leaning in… Come on KISS!

JOSHS POV

It was happening. The moment I had been waiting for! Finally my lips were an inch away from hers! Here it was AND... All of a sudden someone came running up the stairs and yelled AHH HAHH!!!

CHLOES POV

Those perfect lips were about to touch mine... WHAT THE HECK! What is Maddie doing here? The lights flashed on. Brooke Paige Kendall and Nia popped out from behind the sliding wall WHAT WERE THEY DOING HERE!? Were they coming to watch the kiss? WHATS GOING ON?????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!