Chapter 22: Riley/Chloe Lucas/Josh Missy/Maddie

CHLOES POV

I had been talking to all the adults in that room for almost an hour. I wanted to get out and see my friends. Plus, my head was hurting even worse. I had made a stunning discovery. This morning I coulden't remember how I had ended up in the hospital. About half an hour ago when I was watching Girl Meets World, I suddenly remembered that feeling of my guy being taken away from me. But I honestly didn't know why. And when I remembered Josh my mind linked to Maddie for some odd reason. And when I passed out, I actually saw a vision. It was of our group number. We were all dancing up a storm. And then Josh started walking back and gestured his arm to me, but then the vision stopped. But I could tell there was more, I mean, that doesent explain how I ended up in the hospital! I ran into the small batheroom to wash my face. I looked right in the mirror and saw my face thats when I saw somthing on the batheroom door. I turned and walked towards it. It was a big pink heart with sparkles, It had a picture of Paige, Brooke, Nia, Kendall, Maddie and Mackenzie. There was a picture of Josh in the center of the heart. I felt a twinge of confusion staring at Maddies picture. My legs felt weak and I kinda fell onto the door, knocking the picture off. On the back there was writing in black sharpie and it said "Chlobird, whether or not you will ever read this, we need you to know we all love you, and there is a reason why your in the state you are. Maddie is and was jealous of you. You had Josh, and she didn't. So, we dont know why, but during the group number she pushed you out of Joshs way, and you slammed onto the stage putting yourself in a coma. Chloe if and when you wake up, know were all sorry this happened to you, and if you find yourself still mad at Josh, know he did and always will love you. -Your Twinnie. I looked up and dropped the picture to the floor. Maddie caused this... Because she was jealous... Im here because of Maddie... Why would she do that? No, she wouldn't do that... Would she? Wait... Josh loves me?! How No, No, No. Wait Josh, if we were dating... Why would I be mad at him? Thats when my mom ran into the batheroom and said "Your ok right?" and I nodded. "Okay. Then go find your friends, were gonna go to starbucks, and then if you feel up to it you guys have a convention to go too!" My mom told me. I ran out the room to find them.

BROOKES POV

I really didn't know where we were running. Paige was just leading us somewhere and I dont think any of us knew where were going. She stopped us at the big doors and Nia said "Um Paige... where are we going?" Paige looked at Nia like "Duh" "Were going to Starbucks! Remember?" We looked confused "Then why were we chanting Onto battle! over and over again as we were running?" Josh questioned. And Kendall added "Also, our parents said were going together with everyone." We all laughed and Paige blushed, very embarresed. "Well team! Lets go Onto the hospital room!" I said immatating my sister. We all turned and we started to run... And Josh ran into someone. She had blond hair with brown eyes and her skin was practically white. Oh my gosh it was...

PAIGES POV

"Chloe!" I shouted hugging her. She was rubbing her forehead and Josh was rubbing his forehead as he stood up from getting off the floor. I reached my hand out to her and helped her up. "Hey! You ok? I mean, I'm assuming you are since your up and running, but you know." I said brushing her shoulders for no reason. "Im fine." Chloe said, in the middle of everyone hugging her except Josh. Once everyone let go Chloe spoke "Hey guys, I'll see you guys in a minute. Is it alright if I talk to Paigey alone?" Everyone nodded, and everyone walked back too the room, Brooke having to hold up Josh who was in shock. I grabbed her hand and led her two a green leather couch in a lounge. "Whats up girlie?" I asked her trying to a good valley girl impression. "Ok, all of a sudden I'm remebering allot. I can vivdly remember everything that has ever happened and everyone Ive ever met... Except for one thing." She said practically peircing my soul with her questioning eyes. "Id be happy to help..." my voice trailed off in fear that I would have to explain the Chloe and J... "What is it that Josh and I have?" Chloe asked grabbing my hands. Crap. I breathed in and out hoping the moment would go away. "Ok, Chlo. This is complicated. You two have an extremely long history. We became friends when we were two years old, but you didnt meet Josh until you were 4. That was when he started dancing, that was when we got the trio together. Apparently, litterally I only found out like a week ago, that he has liked you for like ever. You told me that you liked him too, infact... you told me that same night that everyone found out about Joshs crush on you." I said giving Chloe a chance to take it all in. "Wow... ok? I like... Josh? You mean, Josh with the... handsome face... and the charming smile... and the way his eyes make me just..." She fell into my arms, rendered un conchis. "Hey! Chicka in love! Wake up, we were talking here!" I said snapping my fingers in her face. "Hmm?" Chloe said as she sat up. She yawned gently, it kinda reminded me of that clique happy upbeat girl waking up in the morning. "Hi princess! Have a nice nap? I laughed as I asked her. "Hmm? What happened?" Chloe asked me getting off my lap. "Nothing. So do you remember what I told you?" I asked her. "I think so..." Chloe said, all of a sudden her mind racing. " wait I like Josh... And he likes me?" She wondered out loud. "It's more then that Chlo, he's in love with you. He thinks about you day and night, he would wait on you hand and foot, and he talks about you in his sleep, literally between snores it's like, snore... Chlochlochlo... Snore... Chlochlochlo... Snore, lol" I said to her. Chloe blushed. " And you love him!" I began, " You kind of just passed out thinking about him, and I feel the urge to smack you when you talk about him hours on end!" I laughed. We both started laughing... And then cracking up. God, I missed being able to laugh with my Twinnie. But then her face turned even whiter. "Then why would I be upset with Josh?"
There it is, I thought to myself.

CHLOES POV
Gosh I was having so much fun with Paige. But then I thought about the other thing I came to talk about. If we loved each other so much, why would I be upset with him? After I asked her she went totally silent. And all of a sudden... "Ok so, I don't wanna tell you because I hate it when you hate Josh, but your my best friend... No matter what I'm about to tell you, you have to know... It's all Maddies fault." I looked forward in a state of shock. Maddie, that name... Maddie... Omg!
" Chloe you ok?" Paigey asked me. I didn't realize that I looked freaked out. "Well, this morning... I was watching my favorite episode of Girl Meets World..." I started. "And what does this have to do with this Dr. Off-Topic?" Paige said to me. With a light giggle I said "Well, It's the one where Riley and Lucas, best friends, have a problem thrown at them... When the girl named Missy tries to steal him away. You said Maddie started this, what exactly did she do?" I asked her. "Didn't you read the heart shaped card on the door? Maddie pushed you out of the way when Josh offered you his arm. When you hit the stage, you slipped into a coma. We thought you weren't gonna live, but here you are!" Paige exclaimed. It all of a sudden hit me. "Missy liked Lucas, but Riley was in the way of that, so she bullied Riley to get her out of the way!" I said to Paige. "And Maddie liked Josh, but you were in the way if that, so Maddie physically almost KILLED you to get you out of the way! Wow.. This is like identical to girl meets world... Um, who would I b..." "Da! You would be my Maya! And Farkle..." "BROOKE!" We both shouted and laughed at the same time. That's when I realized my original question still stood.

"Paige..." I began "Why am I SO upset with Josh?"