Chapter 8: Back to dance

MADDIES POV

So my mom just came to pick me and my sister up once we get home I am gonna start my plan to get Josh! Kenz is watching "Barbie in a mermaid tale" on her I phone5 and I was reciting my plan step by step…FINALLY! Were home I run inside and once my mom comes inside I ask her to follow me into the living room. When were in there I ask her "You know Josh Hyland?" She says yes but why? I say "Well he used to dance when he was younger and last night he told me just me. No one else. Just me. Only me that he wanted to try dancing again and so I was wondering if you would ask Mrs. Hyland to ask Abbey if Josh can do a duet with someone this week and make sure Mrs. Hyland does not tell Josh and If the duet happens I was wondering if you could ask Abbey if I could be in the duet with him." I needed to take a breath for talking that much. She said sure I will ask Kelly and I will tell her not to tell Josh about the duet but why you in it… Is there something going on between you two? I muttered under my breath there will be… Then I talked normal again and I said "No but if he ends up liking it then I thought he should start out competing with the best partner cause I always win so will you?" She said yes and I said "This is going to be so good for m… Josh thanks mom." I ran upstairs. I almost blew it but nothing could mess up this plan and this was only the first part…

BROOKES POV

I was practicing my song "Summer Love Song" when I saw Mrs. Zeigler coming up the driveway. I answered the door. "Hi Brookey! Can I speak to your mom please?" I said sure. I called her and she came running down the stairs and said hey Melisa what’s up? She said can I have a private talk with you please? My mom said sure and they walked upstairs. Weird huh?

MELISSAS POV

I said so Kelly I just found out from Maddie that apparently Josh wants to dance again he told her and only her. I paused. Kelly had a face that looked as though she thought Josh would tell someone else first? Perhaps another girl on the team? I continued so anyway Maddie thinks it’s a good idea for Josh to do a duet with someone this week but don’t tell him cause she wants to keep it a surprise. Kelly said oh I like that idea. So I said could you ask Abbey if Josh  can compete with us this week? Kelly said sure. We both smiled and I said bye and walked out the door. I did not include the part about Maddie being in it cause most of the moms don’t like it when Maddie gets special parts.

MADDIES POV

Yes she asked her and she said yes. Good thing were driving to dance now This is going to be great!

CHLOES POV

Dance was gonna be great! My mom had just pulled into the lot. I ran out and gave the Hyland’s a hug but then I saw Josh coming out of the car! I started running towards him but he mouthed NO and I stopped he pointed at his mom and I understood. His mom dident know about of us. I mouthed why are you here no offense. He mouthed mom made me come I don’t know why. I mouthed ok and blew him a kiss and we all walked in. We stretched in the den. Abbey came in and sent us in the main room she said she would be right back because she needed to talk to Kelly… WEIRD! Kelly and Abbey in the same room…talking…Something’s up?

ABBEYS POV

Kelly wanted to talk to me. I can sense swearing coming and fast! She suddenly asked if Josh could compete with us this weekend. It was strange but he did used to dance so it wasn’t that strange. I said sure send him in for pyramid. She smiled and walked away. This had to be the most peaceful conversation we have ever had I walked back in to see the girls stretching.